Video Game: Rayman M
Rayman M is a spin-off of the Rayman series geared towards multiplayer, featuring characters from Rayman 2 along with a few new characters in racing and battle segments. The US version is known as Rayman Arena. There is also a pared-down version for PS1 called Rayman Rush.
- Canon Foreigner: Tily, Razorwife, Globette (Dark Globox in Arena) and Henchman 1000 have yet to appear in the series proper.
- Cosmetically Different Characters: Every character plays exactly the same.
- Distaff Counterpart: Razorwife.
- Epic Fail: During Battle levels, it is possible to hit yourself with your own projectiles and have your score go below zero. Yes, you can have negative score in this game.
- Go-Karting with Bowser: Or footracing with Razorbeard, as the case may be.
- Leitmotif: Each character has their own theme.
- Market-Based Title: The US version is known as Rayman Arena and the PlayStation version as Rayman Rush.
- Variable Mix: In the race modes, the music playing changes depending on who is in the lead. It is generally in your interests to stay in first as long as possible, since the songs get continually better as they go on.
- Viewers Are Morons: The title was changed to Rayman Arena in the US because they were afraid people would mistake the M for the Mature rating...even though the game has an Everyone rating.