X Soulfire is a girl in NJ. She has a lot of hobbies. She is not a guido that hangs around the people in Jersey Shore. Also, she's heavily sorry for the nooby things that she did. (Like once,made a page for my friend's YouTube channel and cleared it once she found out he didn't want the info there anymore. Without writing[[Idiot Ball the explanation down[[.It's locked now, so don't even bother.)She's still trying to get the hang of this site, so that's why.
Wrote a review on...
- Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
Tropes that apply to her
- Cool Loser: Well... At least in her opinions.
- Deadpan Snarker: Only when the time calls for it. Give a stupid question; she gives a deadpan answer.
- The Eeyore: Lampshaded by her classmates. "It's like she has this eternal rain cloud over her head!"
- Gamer Chick
- Mood-Swinger: Could go from many moods in the matter of seconds.
- Nice Hat: Tons.
- Obfuscating Stupidity
- Proud to Be a Geek
- Self-Deprecation: Does it while laughing.
- Shipper on Deck/ Starboarding
- Strange Girl
- Technical Pacifist
- Trademark Favorite Food: Bubble tea.
- Zettai Ryouiki: Grade B, usually.
Insert any comments here.
- I really enjoyed watching the Pokémon anime whwn I was younger. I saw every episode shown in the U.S.A. up until the end of the 8th season, laughing at every funny moment. My favorite thing about the English version was the voice acting by Eric Stuart for his role as James of Team Rocket. He did the part with amazing talent. When the voice cast was changed, I honestly thought his replacement wasn't very good at all; it forced me to believe the quality of the Pokémon anime was never going to be the same anymore. If you would like to, go visit and read my Troper page. That is all I have to say for now. (8^) - AlBundyFan365
- OK, I guess somebody did put my screenname and part of my Troper page in that video, but that's not my portrait. That guy in the picture wasn't wearing glasses and I need to in order to see far away. That's what the number 8 stands for in the following emoticon. (8^) - AlBundyFan365
- Everyone's a noob sometime. We just have to try to not look like we are, though XD - Amused Troper Guy