Date of birth: [REDACTED]
Political affiliation: [REDACTED]
Religious affiliation: [REDACTED]
How I feel about Fifty Shades of Grey: [REALLY REDACTED]
Tropes that apply to me:
- Big Eater: Not as much as I used to be, but it still applies.
- Ate It All: If you have any food that you intend to eat, don't leave it out near me.
- Call to Agriculture: I get some of my best thinking done while doing yardwork.
- Celibate Hero: I sometimes joke that The 40-Year-Old Virgin refers to me (or will when I turn 40).
- Cuteness Proximity: Okay, I admit it. I don't get it as bad as some people do (especially my sister, who's often just this side of Cuteness Overload), but...
- Deadpan Snarker: Along with my sister—we often engage in Snark-to-Snark Combat.
- Eagleland: I'd like to think I represent Type 1.
- Fascinating Eyebrow: As a Trekkie, it's only logical for me to do this from time to time.
- Game of Nerds: Used to play baseball. Still watch it from time to time (even if it's just background noise).
- Gratuitous Spanish: Lo hago a veces. translation
- Hufflepuff House: I got sorted into Hufflepuff when I joined Pottermore—which really didn't surprise me.
- I Can't Dance: Seriously, I can't. Don't ask me to try.
- Kindhearted Cat Lover: Since I was a child, there's always been at least one cat in our house.
- Must Have Caffeine: Especially in the winter—hot coffee keeps me warm. If coffee isn't available, I'll settle for a Spot of Tea.
- Nerds Speak Klingon: Downplayed as I'm not that great with linguistics. For me, it's more like an occasional case of Pardon My Klingon. Got a problem with that, petaQ?
- Nice Hat: I love baseball caps.
- Ooh, Me Accent's Slipping: If you think the guys on Whose Line Is It Anyway? are bad with accents...hoo, boy. With me, it's often more like What the Hell Is That Accent? And apparently, I can't even do my own home state's accent properly. (Think Canada, Eh?)
- Pungeon Master: Just one of many ways I annoy my sister.
- Real Men Eat Meat: I come from a family of proud carnivores. (I know, we're technically omnivores...but "carnivores" just sounds cooler.) I got nothing against vegetarians (more meat for me), but that's just not what I am.
- Self-Deprecating Humor: One of my favorite kinds of humor. I could be the next Rodney Dangerfield.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: For the most part, I hate this. I don't like words that I have trouble either spelling or pronouncing, and I hate when people use big words to sound smarter than they really are, especially when smaller words work better. That being said, one of my favorite words is "hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia," which is the fear of long words. Ah, the irony.
- I also make an exception for Techno Babble, since that's stuff I actually understand.
- Sweet Tooth: 28 sweet teeth. (Lost the wisdom teeth years ago.)
- Swivel-Chair Antics: I'm the guy who admitted to this on the "Real Life" part of the trope page (which has been removed...dammit), even though someone else wouldn't.
- The Teetotaler: Justified by reasons 1 and 5.
- Thinking Out Loud: I do this a lot—and when I do, people always seem surprised. You'd think they'd catch on by now.
- Third-Person Person: People referring to themselves in the third person? Star Tropes really hates that!
- Trademark Favorite Food: Pizza with plenty of meat.
- TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Life: Hoo, boy...