Tropers / Miin U
To anyone visting this page, I wanna say thanks for dropping by. I appreciate it. Since you've come all this way, using your laptop or whatever, I may as well tell you a bit about myself.
For the most part, I'm pretty easy to get along with, and can be best described as "casual". Which is reflected in they way I dress, my manner of speech, and in my writing. I'm also a HUGE anime
fan, who's also heavy into reading
, gaming, ufo's, and unsolved mysteries.
Tropes that apply to Mii (get it?)
- Awesome, but Practical: My trusty Wii U gamepad (see the Unusual User Interface entry).
- Bookworm: one of my favorite pastimes, whether on or offline. It's what lead me to this site and eventually become a troper.
- Covert Pervert: I'm no ninja, but I'm still a guy.
- Deadpan Snarker: My usual brand of humor, though people tend not to get it sometimes.
- Dogged Nice Guy: The story of my life.
- Fanboy of all things Avatar. I have the complete box set, the artbook, and now own all three volumes of The Promise and The Search, the graphic novel series by Darkhorse Comics. I also own all four seasons of The Legend of Korra on dvd, along with "Book One: Air - The Art of the Animated Series".
- Girl-on-Girl Is Hot: I prefer heterosexual pairings, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't find girl on girl almost as appealing. You can keep the yaoi to yourself though. Bleh.
- Kuudere: My friends describe me this way, since I tend not say very much. But, once I get used to you, I open up a bit more. Might also have to do with finding it easier to express myself on paper.
- Miyazaki Fan: Big time. I have several of his works, including Princess Mononoke, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, Kikis Delivery Service, Castle in the Sky, and The Castle of Cagliostro. This was also what originally piqued my interest in Avatar The Last Airbender, back when it first aired on Nick. I actually thought it was a new project by Miyazaki due to the similarities in art style and character design.
- No Guy Wants an Amazon: Says you. That's my kind of woman, I like 'em fit and healthy.
- Shout-Out: My username is a nod to the avatars (Mii's) of Nintendo's Wii console and its successor, the Wii U. Thus, my username is pronounced Mii-n-U (i.e. Mii & U).
- Unusual User Interface: I use my Wiimote for just about everything while I'm online: from browsing countless stories at fanfiction.net, to online shopping, watching vids on Youtube, and yes, typing every entry and url for examples here on TV Tropes; my trusty pointer does it all. Not bad for a slimmed down tv remote.
- After years of faithful service, my Wiimote has officially been retired. I now have a Wii U, and use the gamepad to handle all the duties of my pointer.
works pages added so far: