was sent a link to tvtropes one cold winter night, and she hasn't been able to turn away since.
She now goes by midoriri2
This Troper is an example of:
- Ambiguously Gay
- Beware the Nice Ones: It rarely happens, but others have told me that I get scary when I'm seriously angry.
- Cloud Cuckoolander
- Cuteness Proximity: Usually with cats. Especially my own.
- Dandere: Cold and distant if I don't know you, but once I like you and warm up, I'm really nice. ...if I don't like you, I make it clear, though.
- Did Not Like Men: Due bullying all throughout school life, the vast majority at the hands of the male student population, I ended up becoming suspicious of boys at school, thinking any who talked to me had ulterior motives or had been set up, and deliberately tried to get away. After graduating and moving away, it's mostly gone away now as I've met much nicer people.
- Every Girl Is Cuter with Hair Decs: My favorite hair accessories are my flower hairclips and patterned/ribboned headbands
- Fangirl: I looooove pretty dresses. Used to spend hours in a prom-dress rental place trying things on, and once walked around in a stunned silence (complete with Jaw Drop) when I found an entire exhibit of them at a local fair. Also a huge fan of magical girls and their dresses.
- Former Ill Girl: When I was a small child, I had to be in the hospital for a while and it was believed I wouldn't survive. Needless to say, I got better.
- Les Yay: Happens a lot in my life
- Midnight Snack: Since I stay up pretty late, I usually do this.
- Must Have Caffeine: I prefer to start my days with a cup of coffee. I can be awake if I don't have it, but I'd also get a horrible headache.
- Not a Morning Person
- Older Than They Look: Early twenties in reality, looks like a young teenager. My height doesn't help.
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette
- Real Women Never Wear Dresses: An aversion to this trope, and I personally hate the trope itself anyway.
- She Cleans Up Nicely: So I'm told...
- Shrinking Violet
- Sweet Tooth: A big one.
- Yuri Fan