Tropers / Marea Silver
Hello! I am an Italian translator, working on bringing this awesome site to Italy. I finished the Tropi Delle Emozioni
Index, and now I'm working on translating random stuff.
I am also the creator of the Siela Project, which includes:
The "Reality Project"
- My Room|My World
- Il Ventunesimo
And the "(Morgen)Dämmerung Project":
Tropes about my works:
- All There in the Manual: Alternate Stories.
- Author Appeal
- Creator Breakdown: Guardianship was inspired and created by my battles with depression.
- This is one of the main reasons most of my characters have depression, or some feeling associated with loneliness.
- The only way to acquire the element of Darkness in Guardianship is by falling into depression. Marea Caedere, the main character, is a Darkness wielder (her name was actually changed when I learned that the term suicide comes from Latin "Sui Caedere"), along with Alice, one of the main characters of The First Guardians.
- In Arda's Flag this is also present when Jack tried to kill himself. The overall tone of the story is Darker and Edgier, because of the worsening depression.
- Joshua from And My Destiny Is To Vanish also has shades of this.
- In Kingdom Of Secrets Hecart hints that he once had it.
- Then there is the Driving Question in Sky Lord:
"Is life worth living?"
- Darker and Edgier: Compared to the others, Arda's Flag is much darker.
- The original concept of Arda's Flag (which was named Cloud) was even more so.
- It is closly followed by Guardianship, which includes several attempted suicides by the main character and the end of the world.
- Killed Off for Real: Once a character is dead, she/he is not comig back.