There once was a young girl. She was greatly fascinated with cartoons. One day, she discovered Anime
. She was so fascinated, she deemed herself an Otaku
. And that is how today's Jenn was born.
Jokes aside, I am a huge fan of animation, anime being my niche. I'm also a huge Disney fangirl. In fact, I dream to work as a Disney animator one day.
A proud member of the Greedling Platoon
I also have DeviantArt
accounts. There's no garuntee you'll come out alive if you click on either.
And as an added on note, one of my favorite things to do is make fun of weeaboos.
But Jenn, you are a weeaboo.
I'm perfctly aware of that.
Tropes That Describe This Troper
- Adorkable: According to my older (and one younger) friends.
- Asian and Nerdy
- Berserk Button: Do not even think about invoking the Animation Age Ghetto in front of my face. The same goes for saying Disney is evil and that anything Japanese is dumb. And if you are against buying anime DV Ds/think that buying them are stupid/only true anime fans watch everything online, god forbid...
- Chinese Girl: And some of the outfits that I'd like to wear in public don't make things any better.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Cosplay Otaku Girl: I'm just an amateur cosplayer, but it's one of my favorite parts of cons and I even use Halloween as an excuse for cosplay.
- Cuteness Proximity
- Deadpan Snarker: Only around my friends.
- Elegant Gothic Lolita: Not too much of a severe example, but many people have noted that I dress like a *cough*aristocrat*cough* doll.
- Only Sane Man: Out of my friends. And even I'm not close to sane. God help us all.
- Otaku: A self proclaimed otaku, fujoshi, weeaboo, Japanophile, Haruhiist, and former Narutard.
- Perky Goth: As mentioned, I have a fitting attire and I seem kind of depressing, but I'm actually a pretty cheerful and lively person. Heck, I usually go and describe myself as a "Mall Goth Poser".
- Loners Are Freaks: And how!
- Not so Above It All: I often preach about how watching every licensed anime online illegally is bad for the industry, but that hasn't stopped me from watching all of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Lucky Star, and Soul Eater illegally. The dubs in fact.
- Self-Deprecation: I down myself a lot. Comes with being a pessimist.
- Shrinking Violet
- Tv Tropes Will Ruin Your Life
- Yaoi Fangirl: A mild type. I like regular couples too.
Pages Started Up
Everything that used to be here under intense reconstruction. *BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*
Vandalize the page here:
[vandalize vandalize vandalize vandalize vandalize vandalize] D:<
ˇəzılɐpuɐʌ plnoɥs noʎ ʍoɥ sı sıɥʇ ʍou - Pokénatic
Just droping by~ FoxxPark
You are Asian and Nerdy
and like Pokémon. We are friends now. You have no say in the matter - whizzerd
Greetings from your wannabe waifu and personal Sebastian
during lunch. - dwarfstar
Death Note, PASWG, TTGL and Fullmetal Alchemist? Nice. —Tre
Why's your profile pic lucky fred? - Sentai Toku
What's not quite
black, not quite white, and smells really
bad? A skunk.
—Sean Murray I