Tropes That Describe This Troper
- Adorkable: According to my older (and one younger) friends.
- Asian and Nerdy
- Berserk Button: Do not even think about invoking the Animation Age Ghetto in front of my face. The same goes for saying Disney is evil and that anything Japanese is dumb. And if you are against buying anime DV Ds/think that buying them are stupid/only true anime fans watch everything online, god forbid...
- Chinese Girl: And some of the outfits that I'd like to wear in public don't make things any better.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Cosplay Otaku Girl: I'm just an amateur cosplayer, but it's one of my favorite parts of cons and I even use Halloween as an excuse for cosplay.
- Cuteness Proximity
- Deadpan Snarker: Only around my friends.
- Elegant Gothic Lolita: Not too much of a severe example, but many people have noted that I dress like a *cough*aristocrat*cough* doll.
- Only Sane Man: Out of my friends. And even I'm not close to sane. God help us all.
- Otaku: A self proclaimed otaku, fujoshi, weeaboo, Japanophile, Haruhiist, and former Narutard.
- Perky Goth: As mentioned, I have a fitting attire and I seem kind of depressing, but I'm actually a pretty cheerful and lively person. Heck, I usually go and describe myself as a "Mall Goth Poser".
- Loners Are Freaks: And how!
- Not So Above It All: I often preach about how watching every licensed anime online illegally is bad for the industry, but that hasn't stopped me from watching all of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Lucky Star, and Soul Eater illegally. The dubs in fact.
- Self-Deprecation: I down myself a lot. Comes with being a pessimist.
- Shrinking Violet
- Tv Tropes Will Ruin Your Life
- Yaoi Fangirl: A mild type. I like regular couples too.
Pages Started Up