is a troper who lives in Redneckville, Virginia.
Things to plug shamelessly:
(Note: all webcomic links go straight to the first strip)
- Enjoys Wild Mass Guesses, especially of the Grand Unifying and Epileptic Tree variety
- Is obsessed with Evanescence
- Writes Warriors fanfiction
- Has created a wiki of her own
- Loves HP Lovecraft
- Probably brings the mean age of tropers on this wiki WAY down
- Learned all she knows about Neon Genesis Evangelion from this wiki
- Dabbles in conlanging
- Is made of:
These are various things that I've said/thought, and subsequently found amusing.
The ablative ate the other cases!
No more Ms. Nice God!
Laser-Mole, use Quaint Accent attack!
29 zombies seems about right.
The music video for Bring Me To Life
has a moral: never go sleepwalking out of your apartment window with only a hot guy to save you, for he will most certainly drop you and leave you plummeting to your death, especially if you are both singing while this is going on. This goes double if you are Amy Lee.
Wait... Wind-Up releases Seether and 12 Stones too... Om gosh, it all makes sense now! Broken, Bring Me To Life, everything!
Quotes that amuse me, from sources other than myself. A lot of them are probably going to come from Oo TS
Here, check it out: Badass; -puts on crown- Really badass.
—Xykon, The Order of the Stick
lol you do realize lithium is a gas right?
—Someone on youtube failing chemistry forever