Tropers: Gumbal 1
Oh, hey. I'm gumbal1 (yes, you spell it all in lowercase). I'm usually very brief in my ramblings, so don't expect much from me. Been here since some time in 2009. I usually work with WMGs, Head Scratchers, Nightmare Fuel pages, and anything that isn't a main page. This page is under construction, but feel free to vandalize the bottom section.
- Adventure Boy: League of Legends, after an incident.
- Anor Londo KnuckleheadMcSpazmatism: The Wall of Flesh. Don't ask why. This leads into...
- New Londo KnuckleheadMcSpazmatisms: The Four Kings.
- Billy: That one kid with the ice cream from The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny.
- Comedy Masks: The Pinwheel masks.
- Discorf: Discord, after a misspelling
- Dwarfmas: Raids on Dwemer Ruins, due to the loot it comes with.
- Elves: Dwarven Spheres
- Grinches: Falmer
- North Pole: Dwarven Ruins
- Reindeer: Dwarven Spiders
- Santa: Dwarven Centurions
- Guests: Minecraft Zombies
- Luchadores: Darkwraiths. Don't ask me why, their armor just screams it.
- Musclebeast Bait: Overly fashionable Homestuck fantrolls (Usually referring to the bad ones).
- Pimp Slaps: Critical kills with the Soldier's melee, due to its appearence of being a backhand swipe
- Russian Porn: Computer viruses, after a rather unimaginative Russian virus.
- The Republic of Dragon Butts: Lost Izalith
- Thespian Linked Dream: LSD: Dream Emulator, after a rather lackluster creepypasta.
Tropes present in my life
- Berserk Button: Wasps.
- Big Eater
- Butt Monkey
- Catch Phrase:
- "I hate Wednesdays."
- "I don't believe in absolutes."
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Evil Laugh: Occasionally invoked.
- Grammar Nazi
- Griefer: Sometimes, you just can't beat a dose of chaos in online games
- Jerkass: I am not a nice person at times.
- Large Ham
- Mad Libs Catch Phrase:
- "I can tell you right now that [usually rude statement]."
- "[Bad FPS Player of the Game] has earned the achievemnt: Worst Turk."
- Old Shame: Everything I do after a certain number of years becomes this, if not sooner.
- Pungeon Master
- Small Name, Big Ego: It runs in the family.
- Super OCD
- Troll: Possibly.
Works of Fiction I like
- Ace Attorney
- Courage the Cowardly Dog
- Dark Souls
- Fairly English Story
- Persona 4
- Problem Sleuth
- Super Ego
- You suck. ~ Gumbal1
- Don't vandalize your own page! That's our work and we do it gladly. - Amused Troper Guy
- How dare you insult Gumbal1 like that!? - Guest1001
- A long-overdue counter vandalism strike. Consider yourself vandalized, scoundrel! -Jimmy T Malice