Recap: The Simpsons S 17 E 17 Kiss Kiss Bang Bangalore
Patty and Selma kidnap MacGyver
star Richard Dean Anderson while Homer goes to India to man the country's new nuclear plant (which has been outsourced from the one in America).
- Gone Horribly Right: When Richard Dean Anderson refuses to talk about MacGyver with Patty and Selma, they kidnap him. But he manages to MacGyver his way out, and with new love for the show, asks them to make it harder to escape.
- Man in a Kilt: The Stargate fans ogling Willie because they have no hopes of getting anything closer to a real girl than him.
- Only in It for the Money: Richard Dean Anderson's reason (as he claims in the episode) to have been MacGyver.
- Stock Lateral Thinking Puzzle: Lenny and Carl travel to India to see Homer. While in a dungeon, they're told by a guard that one of the rooms contains a tiger, the other, Homer Simpson. They open both doors to find a tiger in each room; the guard elaborates: "One of those tigers is named "Homer Simpson"."
- Suspect Is Hatless: Homer tries to find Apu's cousin Kavi, who is "medium height, dark complexion, brown eyes and black hair". The trouble is, he's in India. Luckily he only has to ask two passers-by if they're Kavi. Even more fortunately, Kavi looks and sounds almost exactly like Apu.