After Squidward and the other Krusty Krab patrons mock SpongeBob when his grandmother kisses him on the forehead, he goes to Patrick to teach him to act mature. But how long will it last before they enjoy Grandma SquarePants's hospitality?
- All of the Other Reindeer: Squidward and the other citizens who cruelly mock Spongebob's kissy mark.
- Break the Cutie: When SpongeBob is mocked for the kissy mark on his forehead, and again when he can't stand being "mature" anymore.
- Covered in Kisses: Everyone makes fun of SpongeBob for the big kissy mark on his forehead. His attempt to get it off with a mop doesn't work.
- Growing Up Sucks: Patrick and SpongeBob come to this conclusion from spending time with Grandma SquarePants.
- Karma Houdini: Squidward and the other Bikini Bottomites don't get anything in return for making fun of SpongeBob for loving his grandma, with the final scene being everyone laughing at their heartwarming hug.
- Ocular Gushers: SpongeBob does this when he breaks down in his grandma's house. Soon, his tears flood the whole house, leading Grandma to pull out a plug in the floor to drain the tears away.
- Vacuum Mouth: Patrick eats an entire plate of cookies this way.
Squidward finally has enough with SpongeBob and Patrick and decides to move away to the squid-populated Tentacle Acres. He enjoys it at first, but soon snaps from the lack of excitement.