Phineas and Ferb have found that their dad has purchased stars. Striking inspiration, the boys build a spaceship to travel to their stars. Candace accidentally comes along as well. Perry takes advantage of the situation as Dr. Doof's latest plan turns out to be in outer space. The car also comes along for the ride as well.
This Episode contains tropes of:
- Asteroid Thicket: The boys and Candace have to fly through one of these.
- Callback: To "Rollercoaster" when a satellite actually does crash near the house.
- Reality Ensues: When the rocket runs out of battery, they need a jumpstart from the car. Candace is chosen to go to the car, since she has her learner's permit. She asks why they can't just manufacture a battery, leading to this.
Candace: "What? Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Can't you guys just find some old nuts and bolts lying around and Jerry-rig up some kind of machiney-deely-bob and get us out of this situation?"
Ferb: Candace, we are just kids
- Running Gag: Averted in both directions. Phineas says that they are too young to legally start a car, while Ferb actually deconstructs it.
- Shout-Out: Perry is frozen again, this time in the ice tray the same way Han Solo is in "The Empire Strikes Back"