A visit to the new super-deluxe Bueno Nacho in Go City turns into an adventure when an fight between local villain Aviarius and superhero Hego (after a quick-change from his restaurant manager secret identity
) ends with Hego's super strength
accidentally transferred to Kim. Team Possible then assists Hego and his Team Go brothers against Aviarius, recruiting Shego (their sister and a former member of the team before she turned evil
) to help.
This episode provides examples of:
- Backstory/Super Hero Origin: Shego and her brothers were empowered by a rainbow-hued comet that struck their tree house.
- Berserk Button: Do not accuse Shego of going "soft"....
- Black Sheep/Face-Heel Turn: Shego used to be a superhero working with her brothers until she quit. Hego's explanation is that she became fascinated by evil; her own reactions suggest that she simply couldn't put up with them any more.
- Did You Actually Believe?: When Shego has a chance to grab Aviarius' staff and take all the powers for herself, she breaks her alliance with Kim, and mocks her for expecting anything different.
- Does Not Know His Own Strength: This happens to Kim a few times after the power transfer.
- Enemy Mine: Shego gets roped into helping her brothers and Kim against Aviarius.
- Kirk Summation/Shut Up, Kirk!: After Shego grabs the staff, Hego tries to appeal to her better nature. It doesn't work.
No, I don't believe it. You may be a cranky smart mouth, prone to excessive violence, but deep down, you are still a member of Team Go... a hero. Shego:
Hego, I quit your stupid team years ago and after I quit, I went to work for a guy who wants to take over the world
It's true. Hego:
But deep down... Shego: I. Am. Evil. Have I made myself clear?
- No Ontological Inertia: Once Aviarius' staff is broken, everyone's superpowers return to the original owners.
- Powers as Programs: Aviarius' staff can steal and transfer superpowers.
- Sibling Team/Super Family Team: Team Go.
- Slave to PR: Kim threatens to publicize Shego's former life as a superhero if she doesn't help. Shego gives in rather than have her reputation shot.
- Thicker Than Water: Both Kim and Drakken notice that it was surprisingly easy to get the staff away from Shego, suggesting that she didn't really want to permanently steal her brothers' powers.
- Unwanted Rescue: Dr. Drakken, believing that Shego is in trouble, shows up in a giant robot to rescue her. This creates a distraction that gives Kim a chance to get the staff away from Shego and destroy it.