Recap: Kim Possible S 2 E 19 Return To Wannaweep
The cheerleading squad and Ron return to Camp Wannaweep — but the place has been cleaned up, and even Gil (who is also a mascot there) seems to have turned his life around. But Ron is suspicious.
Tropes used in this episode:
- Continuity Nod: Mr. Barkin, who almost got mutated last time, groans, "For Pete's sake, NOT AGAIN!" when he sees the campers beginning to mutate.
- Dark Horse Victory: Kim and Bonnie both lose the competition to a guy from another school in a shark mascot suit.
- Enemy Mine: Bonnie and Kim use their acrobatic skills to help catch Gill.
- Left the Background Music On: The dramatic music that played as Ron discovers that Camp Gottagrin is actually Camp Wannaweep turns out to be a band who thought that the titular camp was a band camp.
- My Friends... and Zoidberg: Mr. Barkin addresses the group as "cheerleading team...and Ron" when he tells them about the cheerleading competition.
- Not Now, Kiddo: Kim ignores Ron when he tries to warn her that Gil has re-mutated, instead focusing on the cheerleading competition.
- Produce Pelting: The cheerleading squads and other mascots throw tomatoes at Ron when it seems he's accused Gil for nothing.
- Properly Paranoid / Subverted Suspicion Aesop: Ron insists that Gil is up to no good, keeping track of the "suspicious" things he does and tracking him around camp. But it turns out he was right.
- Super Spit: Gill's spit is mutagenic.
- Tempting Fate:Ron: And you know, you'd think at some point they'd run out of rotten vegetables to pelt me with!cue to getting thrown
- Tired of Running: When Ron decides to stand up to Gill, he says, "As of right now, Ron Stoppable is through running."
- Wrongly Accused: Subverted with Gil. He appears to have become a nice, normal guy, but then he turns out to be out to mutate everybody...again.