Bonnie Rockwaller confronts Kim about her management of the cheer squad, and starts campaigning to get the job herself. Meanwhile, Dr. Director recruits Kim and Ron to work with Global Justice's
number-one agent, Will Du, to rescue a scientist who has been kidnapped
by Duff Killigan.
This episode provides examples of:
- A Day in the Limelight: This episode introduces Duff Killigan, and is the only episode featuring him as the solo villain
- Kidnapped by an Ally: Kim is introduced to Global Justice by being suddenly dropped down a trapdoor into a pneumatic tube.
- Kidnapped Scientist: Played with. Professor Green's top-secret missile defense system is no longer of any military significance (and is now common knowledge available from the Internet); Killigan wants the super grass-growing forumla he developed as a hobby.
- Pretender Diss: Will Du is quite disdainful of Team Possible, believing that world-saving confrontations with villains should be left to the trained professionals of Global Justice.
- Wanting Is Better Than Having: At the end of the episode, Bonnie succeeds in wresting the cheer squad captaincy from Kim... and discovers to her dismay that it means ongoing hard work. Kim predicts that she'll last "two weeks, tops"; the next time we see the cheerleaders at practice, Kim is back in charge.