Recap: Kim Possible S 1 E 8 Mind Games
Kim receives a call for help from... archenemy Doctor Drakken! Actually, it's Private Dobbs, a soldier kidnapped by Dr. Drakken and subjected to a brain swap so that Drakken can sneak into a military base in the Dobbs's body and steal a secret "Neutronaliser" device. Team Possible rescues Dobbs-in-Drakken's-body, but in the process Kim and Ron get themselves brain-swapped.
This episode provides examples of:
- Accidental Pervert: Kim (in Ron's body) gets tossed into girls' bathroom by a couple of bullies, much to Bonnie's indignation.
- Early Installment Weirdness: When Drakken (in Dobbs' body) finds out that Dobbs (in Drakken's body) escaped, he vents his rage at Shego... who is intimidated and actually resorts to flirting with him to deflect his wrath. This can't be chalked up to the fact that he now has a soldier's body — Dobbs' physical appearance is, if anything, even less intimidating than Drakken's.
- "Freaky Friday" Flip: Kim and Ron; Drakken and Dobbs.
- I'd Tell You, but Then I'd Have to Kill You: While Dobbs (in Drakken's body) accidentally mentions the Neutronaliser, Kim's dad jokingly asks if this trope applies. Dobbs pauses awkwardly for a moment, and tells everybody to forget that he'd said anything.
- In any case, all Dobbs knows about the Neutronaliser is its name and the fact that he's supposed to keep everybody but authorized personnel away from it.
- Voices Are Mental