- Arms Dealer: Jack Hench is a kid-friendly version of the concept.
- Doom It Yourself/You Get What You Pay For: After Drakken rants about his inept henchmen, Shego suggests that he ought to try hiring better ones from Jack Hench. Drakken insists that he prefers to do it himself; Shego scoffs that he's just too cheap.
- Embarrassing Rescue: Mr. Barkin brings up the fact Ron gets "rescued by a girl".
- Germanic Efficiency: Professor Dementor's well-drilled henchmen make Drakken's henchmen look totally pathetic (well, more so than usual).
- Growing Muscles Sequence: Ron has one when he puts on the Molecular Muscle Enhancer.
- Muscles Are Meaningless: Ron becomes a mass of muscle after putting on one of Jack Hench's rings, but Kim and Shego still do most of the actual fighting... and Ron saves the day by taking off the ring to restore his normal skinny build so he can reach far enough into the ductwork.
- Save the Villain: Kim rather reluctantly agrees to recover the muscle-enhancing rings stolen from Jack Hench.
- They Call Me Mister Tibbs: Kim makes her opinion of Jack Hench perfectly clear:Hench: Miss Possible... Kim....
Kim: (coldly) "Miss Possible"