Radar: The Looney Tunes Show
In Looney Tunes tradition, The Looney Tunes Show includes plenty of adult subtlety. 101 — Best Friends
- On the game show "Besties," the Goofy Gophers say they like "cruising".
- And they're both male.
- Although, well, anybody who didn't notice about fifty years ago...
- And they're both male.
- The Grilled Cheese Merry Melodies music video contains a lot of sexual innuendo. For example, the music sounds sexy and romantic, second, Elmer "fingers" the picture of the grilled cheese, and finally, Elmer sits on a heart cushion with the grilled cheese at the end.
- Some stripper-like martians are featured in the "I'm a Martian" song. Boom-shaka-laka indeed.
- Not to mention that in the same video, Marvin stands at a rally, on a podium with red banners and drapes, with countless martians standing to attention infront of him singing "I'm a Martian, I'm a Martian, lalala, la, la, lalala." ... to the tune of Deutschland Uber Alles.
- Bugs and Daffy chained at the ankle. When Bugs mentions it to a police officer, his response is priceless.
Officer: Your personal lives are your business.
- While crashing at their place, Yosemite Sam instructs Bugs and Daffy, "Wake me up at 4:30. Unless I'm having night terrors... or if there's a tie on the doorknob."
- In that same episode Daffy tells Sam under no circumstances to ever open the third drawer on the left. He does it anyways and finds some DVDs. The look Bugs levels at a sheepish Daffy is particularly damning.
- Wile E. Coyote gets an email from the ACME Catalog with the headline, "Wanna be bigger?!"
- "You peaked too soon!"
- The Hollywood starlet Starlet Johanssen is pretty curvy, especially with the bikini. In one scene, she takes off her towel while entering a massage room.
- Daffy's description of Foghorn, specifically, "...with two big balls hanging from his chin." Also, Yosemite Sam is hanging his laundry out to dry, one of which is a banana hammock (slang term for a scandalously revealing thong).
- Lola (after falling for Daffy): "You have a really big beak."
Daffy: (about Tina) "Her beak is bigger than mine."
- When Daffy sees Lola in his house lying on his bed...suggestively...his towel falls off.
Lola: "Hello, Daffy".
- The basis of the "couple fight": Daffy sees Tina with a baby duck and assumes it's hers that she had with another duck. The assumption that she was cheating on him is the reason why Daffy says that she is dead to him... until she says that she's babysitting her sister's kid.
- Everything about "Skunk Funk" — especially the Shout-Out to The Continental (the SNL recurring sketch with Christopher Walken as the title character, though it was shown in black and white like the original version) with the woman running for the door whenever The Continential says or does something really raunchy to his unseen guest. The ending also heavily implies he raped her.
- At the beginning of the episode, Bugs tells Daffy (who is dressed in drag in order to get a 'student discount') that he is driving them to the movie theater, which Daffy replies with:
Daffy: What are you, the man of this relationship?!Bugs: (deadpan) We're not in a relationship.
- As Daffy shows him "Off Duty Cop", Porky has to ask "Does he handcuff everyone he meets?" right as the action hero appears to be getting into a romantic scene. And it ends in handcuffs, too! ... because she was a criminal, like with all the other handcuffings.
- Bugs getting addicted to an energy drink, right down to negotiating a deal to meet up with a "supplier" to get his fix.
- Yosemite Sam running away from the cops bare-ass naked.
- Daffy is unemployed for several months, claiming to be looking for a job on the computer. When Bugs comes into the room asking how the job hunt is going, Daffy attempts to bring up his resume...closing NUMEROUS windows in the process, while Bugs looks on with shocked and disgusted facial expressions. When Daffy finally thinks he's arrived at the right window, there is a silent pause as both look on, and Daffy responds "sorry...that was DEFINITELY not my resume." Daffy was looking at internet porn on Bugs' computer instead of looking for a job.
- "Porky is a big....piece of......(stops)....GARBAGE!
- Even worse: "What a garbage move!"
- Bugs posing as Porky's girlfriend for dance school and Speedy falling in love with him.
- Daffy literally strips Porky.
- Then Porky tackles Daffy, naked, and Bugs watches... rather interestingly into it.
- During the gophers' "Best Friends" song, they lick a vanilla ice cream cone.
- "My eyes are up here" is said at least twice.
- When Tina finally checks Daffy's e-mail, she says something along the lines of, "Whoa! You really laid into those gophers." Obviously it was the most offensive and possibly derogatory section of his "hate-filled e-mail". Especially when one considers the relationship of said gophers.
- Daffy is revealed to wear a pearl necklace.
- When Bugs gets a tattoo, the tattoo artist says, "I'm sorry if it hurts." He replied, "I didn't even know you started."
- Lola's daydream has her in a suspectly short dress at Copyplace.
- Plus, the beginning of her daydream (or, more appropriately, fantasy) looked almost like an adult movie.
- The Spanish movie Speedy watches has a rather...interesting plotline.
- The beginning of the episode when Bugs is making a list for shopping after seeing one of Daffy's items.
Bugs: What do you need with sixteen tubes of lip balm? You don't have lips.Daffy: It's not for my lips.Bugs: (eyes widen) I don't wanna know.
- When Daffy tried out for a commercial the first time after being asked to see his profile viewpoint.
Casting Judge: Oh my, that's a really big beak.Daffy: Thank you, it gets the job done.
- In the Merrie Melody "Parade Float" where Daffy describes his parade float.
Singer:: Parade Float, just don't try to pass... Parade Float, or he'll flatten your car!
- You think they could have found a word to rhyme with pass. Oh wait, there is...ass.
- During an argument, Sylvester and Tweety have this exchange:
Sylvester: You tempted me.Tweety: By taking a bath? You got problems, man!
- Lola's response to Bugs regarding a recliner he bought.
Bugs:: (trying to justify the recliner) It's nice.Lola:: (to Bugs) Bugs, you're good in a lot of areas but home decor is not one of them.
- I wonder what other areas Bugs is good in.
- Daffy used a display toilet to relieve himself.
- I'm sorry - I lost count of how many times the word "tit" was either said or shown during the 2-minute-long "Tit For Tat" Show Within a Show segment.