6. A large mouth forms on the shield and shouts the wielder's deepest secrets for 1d6 rounds.
17. The last individual to verbally speak to the wielder is turned to stone. This effect takes place no matter where the target individual is.
31. No matter where he is, the 4th oldest dragon in the realm suddenly loses his wings as well as any ability to fly or teleport in any way. The dragon and wielder instantly know the following information: The wings (and any ability to fly/teleport he may have had) will all return if the dragon directly kills the wielder; if the wielder is killed by someone/something other than the dragon, he's not getting his wings, etc back; the dragon doesn't automatically know where
the wielder is, but he knows who
32. If the wielder dies, so does the striker. (Reversible.)
37. Any and all dead humanoids within five miles of the shield rise as zombies. The nature of these zombies is up to the DM
The wielder suddenly becomes aware of the true, complete and all encompassing meaning of the universe. However, after one round, he completely forgets it and knows only that he used to possess and understand this knowledge.
57. From this moment on, the wielder will permanently lose one hit point from his total, any time he prays to any god or deity.
71. Everything that the wielder is wearing, carrying and wielding (except the Shield of Wonder) disappears forever.
72. The last creature that the wielder killed returns to life and appears in front of the wielder (with all of his belongings that he had at the time of death returned to him).
83. The striker must succeed a will save or he floats away into the air like a bubble caught in the wind. He will float higher and higher for 10 minutes, at which point the effect fades and he plummets to the ground far below.
86. A fully grown Tyrannosaurus rex
is summoned next to the wielder. Roll a percentile die to determine whether the dinosaur really likes the wielder and hates the striker, or vice versa.
88. The entire realm of existence is ripped from time itself. Time no longer applies to the universe in which the characters live. Without time, physics cannot function. Cause and effect no longer exists. The entire universe becomes 'frozen' as existence hovers far outside the pull of time. All movement ceases. Planets no longer revolve. Thought is no longer possible and indeed, consciousness is no more. Life is for not. If time existed, the universe could be frozen forever. But no. Without time, there can be no past or future. Therefore, the universe never has existed, nor will it ever exist. It simply isn't. Gone. Erased completely never to be... Oh wait. There it goes again. Okay, it's up and running normally again. Well, since time stopped, no one in existence knows what just happened and so it seems as though the shield didn't do anything.
100. The Shield of Wonder clones itself.