Reginald Kincaid: The Shadow of Death. The gripping drama was the last play presented at the Orpheum. It closed after only one night, but not without garnering some praise. Harris in the Daily Telegram said, 'In an otherwise dismal evening, Reginald Kincaid provided some welcome laughs.'
Wiggins: You said it was a gripping drama!The plots of some films are treated as Serious Business by those involved. But sometimes, they are funnier than they were meant to be.
- Film Number To H
- Film I To P
- Film Q To Z
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
- Battlefield Earth
- Captain America: Civil War
- Fantastic Four (2015)
- Harry Potter
- The Last Airbender
- The Lord of the Rings
- Spider-Man 3
- Star Trek
- Star Wars
- X-Men: Apocalypse
- X-Men: Days of Future Past
- Parodied mercilessly in Dirty Work: "Now he's taken my chainsaw, and he's using it on ME!"
- A good portion of the humor in Mystery Science Theater 3000 comes from the characters pointing out the Narm in such terrible movies.
- Nor-mal view! Nor-mal view! Nor-mal view, nor-mal view, NOR-MAL VIEEEEEEWWWW!
- Lupita, no!
- Heh heh heh heh... heh heh heh.
- So dinosaurs became extinct because they forgot how to love each other. Is that right?
- The Hitler Building.
- MST3K's Spiritual Successor RiffTrax doesn't have to license the movies, so they can do any classics and blockbusters they like. They've since proven you can find Narm in any movie with the right observations.
- The Wilhelm Scream. Have a look (and listen) to the compilation here. It works as a funny scream, but seems out of place as a serious, pained scream.