The movie in whole is supposed to be a drama, but the film is so bad that you'll laugh hard
- A lot of Terl's lines.
- "I'm gonna make you as happy as a baby Psychlo on a straight diet of Kerbango." *licks Terl with her Overly-Long Tongue*
- Terl blowing off his right arm.
: Trust me, there's nothing I want more! *click* *BOOM*
- "We've decided to keep you here, for another 50 CYCLES! WITH ENDLESS OPTIONS FOR RENEWAL! WITH ENDLESS OPTIONS FOR RENEWAL! WITH ENDLESS OPTIONS FOR RENEWAL!"
- Have you blown a head gasket?
- I... will be the LAUGHING STOCK, of the UNIVERSE!
- Pick any scene where Johnny yells "NO!" Any scene!
- "A demon? A monster? A BEAST?! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!"
- Johnny yells "We got enough problems without having to kill each other over food!", having just beaten the crap out of someone over food.
- "War... ning. Warning, warning, warning. Warning. War, ning. Get it?"
- "Piece of cake."
- Thinking the dogs are the superior species. No, really.
- Caveman pilots.
- Apparently, humanity has regressed so bad they think fast food and automobiles are the stuff of legends, statues are immortals punished for falling in love with mortals, and mannequins are people punished for offending the gods.
- "Yes we can!" Becomes a lot more hilarious 9 years later...
- "5 guards from the south, heavily armed and moving fast!" (cut to a group of Psychlos moving slowly)
- "Johnny, this is not living. This is... this is cages! Cages!"
- The humans' war cry consists of random screaming, wolf-howling, and what sounds like a really cheesy imitation of Native American chants. No, really.
- Terl captures a bunch of humans just to fix his office's ceiling. Really, Terl?
- The Psychlos' Sinister Surveillance systems are laughably ineffective. If the Incredibly Obvious Bugs are of no indication, they have a UAV that only takes photos and flying over the human miners sometimes instead of recording videos or circling around them.
- The Psychlos' extreme fondness for the word "leverage".