Influences:Mer Shopping Missbruk for Studenter is a Industrial / Ambient / Noise Rock / noise / power electronics solo music project turned trio formed by fellow troper murderdartxker. Their musical output under this name, at first, was categorized by looped, distorted guitar and keyboard noises, demonically slowed down samples of Queens of the Stone Age and Red Hot Chili Peppers songs, and occasional playing of random notes on whatever he felt like playing with at the time. Then, on RTM, the sampling was absent, but the music style was mostly similar. ROW//TGP, according to Word of God, will be a true blue noise rock album, with detailed drum programming, loud noisy sound collages and sampling, dissonant, loud riffs, and actual lyrics.
- Queens of the Stone Age, Aphex Twin, Venetian Snares, Throbbing Gristle, Animal Collective, MGMT, Merzbow, Yeasayer, Converge, Death Grips, Does It Offend You, Yeah?, Noisia, J.G. Thirlwell, Lady Gaga, Swans, Lightning Bolt, The Dead C, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, Chelsea Wolfe, Nobuo Uematsu, Daft Punk, Big Black, Paramore, David Lynch, Wesley Willis
Discography:Hell Is That Noise EP (November 15, 2013)London Slag  (originally released as an EP November 16, 2013, but was rereleased on Bandcamp November 19, 2013 being considered an album because of its length)Read The Mandazoule (Released President's Day 2014)Rites Of Winter // The Grey Plague (Upcoming Summer 2014)
Mer Shopping Missbruk for Studenter contains examples of:
- Affectionate Parody: Of Wesley Willis, on "I'm Going To Fly Now" and "Queens Of The Stone Age".
- Bi the Way: Jovontae.
- Black and Nerdy: Yes, Jovontae is in fact a black guy. Who just happens to be white on the inside.
- Cover Version: On Read The Mandazoule, of Spiral Theme and 4'33". As well as there being an Antony and the Johnson's cover on ROW, as well as a Cloud Nothings cover.
- Epic Rocking: "Oceans of Ethiopia" qualifies, clocking in at a bit over fourteen minutes.
- Gonk: Jovontae seems to think this of himself, if his twitter  is anything to go by.
- Proud to Be a Geek: Ask him anything about the history of PostModernism, and he'll never stop talking.
- Sampling: In the song "Oceans Of Ethiopia", Dartxker samples "I Sat By The Ocean" by Queens of the Stone Age and "Ethiopia" by Red Hot Chili Peppers.
- Scary Musician, Harmless Music: Semi-averted due to most of the solo music sounding as unfriendly as Jovontae looks due to his tall stature and deep voice, yet at the same time...
- Stylistic Suck: On London Slag, the recording is intentionally bad.
- We Used to Be Friends: Most of the people Jovontae used to be friends with despise him now. And he LOVES it.
- Where Da White Women At?
- Younger Than They Look: Jovontae is fourteen years old, and looks and sounds like he could pass for someone in his early twenties.