Memes: Ed, Edd n Eddy
from Ed, Edd n Eddy
- That's my horse!
- Buttered toast!
- Messy, messy, messy...
- I like chickens Eddy!
- "A DICKIE?! They still make these?!
- That's disturbing.
- Hello light.
- Rolf will release his rage now!!
- MY LAMP!
- (X) gives me gas.
- Rolf's giant wiener will fetch a pretty penny at the market, yes Victor?
- (thwack! thwack! thwack! thwack) I'm a woodpecker! (thwack thwack thwack) Except with dirt.
- Edd's hat has become something of a Meme, especially the mystery of what's under it...
- "Canadians are weird!" Considering the nationality of the creator...
- Ed's Grounded Rap
- But (blank) will tell Mom and Mom will tell Dad and Dad will say "Not now, I just got home from work!"
- (blank) will tell Mom and Mom will tell Dad and Dad will just SIT THERE AND WATCH TV!
- COOKIE DOUGH!
- Slide on the soap. Slide on the soap. Slide on the soap...
- Plank sees things...
- Dig a hole, dig a hole, dig a hole.
- Now eat your mattress!
- FATHER'S GARAGE!!!
- Stinky hat!
- "What do I look like? Some popcorn fairy?"
- Look what I found! sticky notes!
- One plus one equals one on a bun.
- Tropers, a moment of your time? Never use hot wax to soothe enraged lobsters. Thank you!
- EARTH IS NOT YOUR SALAD BAR!
- BIIIIIG TROUUUUUUUUUUUUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
- And now the musical stylings of 88-fingers Eddward.
- An elephant never forgets... but I forgot what the elephant remembered.
- SWEET EDDY YOU'RE COOL MAN.
- THE BURDEN OF HOSPITALITY IS TOO GREAT FOR ROLF!!!
- Acorn...BECOMES A TREE!
- ZAPPITY ZAP ZAP!
- Rolf singing Dancing Samurai
- "Really?" "Yeah!" "Really?" "Yeah!"
- How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose?
- "Swiggity swag, what's in the bag?" is everywhere on Tumblr. Some people don't even know it came from this show!
- You need help! You all need help!
- Eddy telling it like it is
- WHAT HAPPENED TO THE STAIRS?!
- What's that? I think it's the sound of NO ONE CARING!
- The scene with Double D opening his door, seeing the Kankers, and then closing and locking it with the chain latch.
- "Howdy! My name's Marty Mailbox!" and its variations