[[Memes/WesternAnimation Memes]] from ''WesternAnimation/EdEddNEddy'': Please note, if you wish to add an example here, please explain ''why'' it's an example. '''ZeroContextExamples are not allowed on the wiki'''.
* Dorks!! [[labelnote:Explanation]]Kevin's catchphrase more or less. It's rare when an episode goes by where he ''doesn't'' call any of the Eds this.[[/labelnote]]
* That's my horse![[labelnote:Explanation]]From an episode where the Ed's were trying to help/scam Rolf by thinking he was back in the olden country. The song was so utterly nonsensical and fulled with amusing injuries that it ended up becoming prime WebAnimation/YouTubePoop fodder.[[/labelnote]]
* Buttered toast![[labelnote:Explanation]]Ed's trademark favorite food, which he won't let you forget with how he randomly like to say it.[[/labelnote]]
** Gravy! [[labelnote:Explanation]]Ed's ''other'' trademark favorite food, for similar reasons as to the above.[[/labelnote]]
* [[SuperOCD Messy, messy, messy...]][[labelnote:Explanation]]Double D is quite the neat freak to where, [[BeamMeUpScotty while not actually his catchphrase]], this phrase has become one of his defining character traits.[[/labelnote]]
* I like chickens, Eddy![[labelnote:Explanation]]Ed's favorite animal is chickens, much to Rolf's distress.[[/labelnote]]
* "A [[HaveAGayOldTime DICKIE]]?! They still make these?! [[labelnote:Explanation]](named after storyboard artist Joel Dickie; he got a meme made just for him!))[[/labelnote]]
* Hello light.[[labelnote:Explanation]]From ''One + one equals Ed'' episode. In wondering if the little light in the fridge stays on if you close the refigerator door, Ed spends the entire night keeping Eddy up by repeatedly opening and closing the door, saying this line every single time he does. Needless to say, it's another scene that has become prime WebAnimation/YouTubePoop fodder.[[/labelnote]]
* Rolf will release his rage now!! [[labelnote:Explanation]]A line Rolf utters on occasion. Despite not popping up too often, it's become something of his [[BeamMeUpScotty catchphrase]], especially in regards to the Eds.[[/labelnote]]
%% * [[BigNo NO!]]
* [[FountainOfMemes Way too many of Ed's non-sequitur lines to count.]] Pretty much ''anything'' out of his mouth has become prime ''WebAnimation/YouTubePoop'' material at some point.
%% * MY LAMP!
* Rolf's [[InnocentInnuendo giant wiener will fetch a pretty penny at the market]], yes Victor?
* (thwack! thwack! thwack! thwack) I'm a woodpecker! (thwack thwack thwack) Except with dirt.
* Edd's hat has become something of a Meme, especially the mystery of what's under it...
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=R78l6ZOPy9o "Canadians are weird!"]] [[SelfDeprecation Considering the nationality of the creator...]]
** [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKwvLjaupL4 "Canadian Squirt Guns!"]]
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP-0rLZMooI Ed's Grounded Rap]]
* Slide on the soap. Slide on the soap. Slide on the soap...
* Plank sees things...
* Now eat your mattress!
* FATHER'S GARAGE!!!
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCeD4YeVTxE Yello?]]
* "What do I look like? Some popcorn fairy?"
** "Give it up for [[AGoodNameforaRockBand Popcorn Fairy]]!!!" (Cheering)
** There is actually an animator and former [[WebAnimation/YouTubePoop YTPer]] named [[https://www.youtube.com/user/ThePopcornFairy ThePopcornFairy]] from this.
* Look what I found! [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyzriSr1924 sticky notes!]]
* Tropers, a moment of your time? Never use hot wax to soothe enraged lobsters. Thank you!
* [[UnstoppableRage BIIIIIG]] [[BigWordShout TROUUUUUUUUUUUUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!]]
** [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1A0FQLrorA&t=39s *faints*]]
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=jbgbwRXlVRk And now the musical stylings of 88-fingers Eddward.]]
* SWEET EDDY YOU'RE COOL MAN.
* THE BURDEN OF HOSPITALITY IS TOO GREAT FOR ROLF!!!
* Acorn...BECOMES A TREE!
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy920aCBA1c ZAPPITY ZAP ZAP!]]
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljg2pxsKDOs Rolf singing Dancing Samurai]]
* "Oh, so now it's my fault?" [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azcLW6UwP8M "Yeah!" "Really?" "Yeah!" "Really?"]]
* "Swiggity swag, what's in the bag?" is ''everywhere'' on Tumblr. Some people don't even know it came from this show!
* You need help! You all need help!
* [[http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/392132-let-me-tell-you-why-thats-bullshit "LET ME TELL YOU WHY THAT'S BULLSHIT!"]]
* WHAT HAPPENED TO THE STAIRS?!
** My parents took them down 'cause I am grounded!
*** That's disturbing.
* [[Main/SarcasmMode What's that? I think it's the sound of]] NO ONE CARING!
* The scene with Double D opening his door, seeing the Kankers, and then closing and locking it with the chain latch.
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEjggE793Bk The scene with Double D hearing his doorbell ringing, answering the door, and then testing the doorbell.]] Not to mention its many YouTube variations.
* "Howdy! My name's Marty Mailbox!" and its variations.
* Summer rains...[[TemptingFate you can never predict them]].
* Life has many doors, Ed-boys!
** Hello Ed-boys. Many doors, yes?
*** [[SeenItAll A three-headed Rolf. Yawn.]]
* [[http://media.tumblr.com/89ca29b18f3beacc5027a4b347b1d567/tumblr_inline_naq67daNWK1s93xfv.jpg The Eddy Shoop]]
* Ed, do you know there's a turtle on your head?
* The hat of discipline. [[spoiler: ''DO YOU LIVE IN A CAVE?!'' '''*CRASH*''' All is forgiven.]][[note]]In "Momma's Little Ed", Rolf beats Double D with a massive hat in the shape of a hammer as punishment for [[ItMakesSenseInContext Eddy putting a pig in his father's suit]].[[/note]]
* [[LargeHam BEHOLD THE POTATO!]][[labelnote:Explanation]]In the episode when Ed works for [[FunnyForeigner Rolf]], the latter tells him to peel the potatoes, [[ChewingTheScenery hamming it up as per usual.]][[/labelnote]]
* We're watching infomercials
* Jib is Ed's [[Manga/JojosBizarreAdventure Stand]] [[labelnote: Explanation]] A meme that picked up steam on ''Website/YouTube'', with Ed's imaginary friend Jib being able to do things like beat Eddy up, jokes about Jib actually being Ed's Stand soon became popular as ''Manga/JojosBizarreAdventure'' popularity skyrocketed.[[/labelnote]]
* You have broken the celery stalk on the back of a sea urchin! [[labelnote: Explanation]] Rolf's PreAssKickingOneLiner at the end of "Rambin' Ed", complete with his usual WordSaladHumor. [[/labelnote]]
** What'd he say? *POW*
* THE ALMIGHTY 3-SHOE BEATING!
* I am ''the claw'', and the claw wishes to fly too!
---> '''Eddy:''' "Ed? Where'd you hide the camera?"
---> '''Ed:''' Only ''the claw'' knows!
** Do not taunt ''the claw!''
* The "walk-up" sound of Double D's doorbell in the first episode has been frequently remixed as "Double D's Epic Doorbell."
* Admit it: you drew a "Plank" face onto at least one piece of wood when you were a kid.