Give us a kiss!
Simple. It attaches itself to someone's face.
Usually Nightmare Fuel
from some horror film.
May be related to Face Full of Alien Wing-Wong
. See also Orifice Invasion
, Personal Space Invader
- The mind-control starfish of Starro the Conqueror.
- Gligar and Gliscor from Pokémon.
- Headcrabs from the Half-Life saga.
- Brainsuckers from X-COM Apocalypse, which are used as ammunition by certain aliens in addition to appearing on their own. Replacing a person's brain is their entire purpose; They don't even have a digestive system.
- The Protozoid Slimers from Duke Nukem 3D.
- In Campus Safari, Chrome's miniwhip Aurla does a good impression of one. (Played for laughs)
- Cross Time Cafe: Sam Starfall pulls one of these off in an early strip. Hortmage finds it irritating and, maybe, disgusting.
- Edward's monster in Monster Pulse. It helps that it's actually his face.