- A little echo from the past when Sandra finds her toy piano at her Grandpa's farm.
- The way to a woman's heart is through pizza.
- The long awaited kiss.
- Sid and Shadow's first meeting
- Lily asking Woo to father all her kits after he saved her from a lightning strike during a storm.
- After watching UP
- Despite her being a bully towards Zoey, it's kind of nice that Larisa is genuinely concerned for her when she's crying.
- That Larisa made Zoey eat her homework because she made a mean remark about Sandra.
- That someone as physical and passionate as Larisa would say something so touching, to Landon of all people says loads about the depths of her feelings.
- That Landon keeps seeing Larisa, even though his mother has forbidden him, and he still mourns the loss of the painting his girlfriend made for him, says how much he likes Larisa.
- Michelle calls Landon's mom to convince her to let Landon see Larisa. It's made even more touching by the fact that Zoey (along with several readers) was expecting her to make things worse instead.
Zoey: I donít know if God is proud of you, but I am.
- The gang inviting Luna to Larisa's fire presentation in order to refurbish her apartment.
Our 666th strip is about a shy girl trying on dresses and crying Tears of Joy.
- Larisa is willing to sell her soul to the devil so that Sandra and Cloud end up okay.