- The ending of Cadmar, Maria, Mark and Miah's mission to Dragon Lady. After Cadmar is possessed, forcibly transfigured, and subjected to the Sue's traumatic backstory over the course of their mission, the Sunflower Official orders that the transformation remain as punishment for Cadmar's poor equipment maintenance. However, Miah informs the SO of the horrible consequences of leaving the scars: lowered combat ability and traumatic flashbacks. Not even the Flowers are that cruel. The SO agreed to remove the scars.
- The dénouement to the Cupcakes mission, when the canonicals' memories of the horror are completely gone and their true personalities have resurfaced. Pinkie in particular is back to her old self, and when Rainbow Dash can't walk she helps her home on a trolley, saying "What are friends for?"
- Fade to Black. One agent is surprised by a relationship offer from his partner.
- Valon's author seeks to reconstruct the PPC premise. Valon's interactions with Yuu Naruse and the Puppet show that there is such a thing as job satisfaction in the PPC.
- Valon and Kala's relationship in general. They constantly provide moral support for each other, and their relationship isn't overbearing.
- All My Life. Even with the Notary trying to ruin the wedding, Valon and Kala manage to keep the story sweet.
- Doktor Trollenfisch is a very caring partner. While Gabrielle is convincing herself that she's mishearing his kind words, or that he's lying...
Doktor Trollenfisch: Come vizz me, mein Freundin. Ve need to go to Fic Psych.
Gabrielle: Are... are you gonna leave me there?
Doktor: Uff course not. I vill never, ever leave you.