YMMV: Protectors of the Plot Continuum
- Crazy Awesome - Many of the agents forced to sit through the horrors of badfic aren't quite right in the head anymore. This probably makes them even deadlier.
- Crosses the Line Twice - The Rape Jar.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome- Several, due to the number of known Agents and PPC stories. Some can be found on the relevant page.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: See the relevant page.
- Fetish Fuel Station Attendant - Lux.
- Hell Is That Noise - The console beep.
- He's Just Hiding - Makes-Things: "I think I would know if I was dead!"
- Holy Shit Quotient - Varies from writer to writer, and depending on what fic they're sporking.
- Less Disturbing in Context - A number of things, though they're not necessarily much less disturbing in context.
- Nausea Fuel - Some of the ickier fics, and some of the executions.
- Nightmare Fuel - All those things that happen in Porn Without Plot, the rapefics, the squick, and the creepy fetish fics? Unless the victim is ID'd as a replacement Sue, chances are it's a possessed canon character, who may or may not be aware of what they're being forced to do and will possibly need medical assistance and resuscitation afterwards. And the Wraiths can possess agents as well.
- Even worse is if it's a real person.
- In a Left 4 Dead Fic, the agents have to deal with a Sue that's literally a giant, swearing, zombie killing, sandwich.
- Worse, the damn thing just won't die. In their second mission dealing with it, they have to figure out a way to kill it since it survived being shot and having its neck broken.
- So Bad, It's Good or So Bad It's Horrible - The fics which get sporked. So Bad, It's Good tends to produce funnier results.
- Squick - Some of the more dreadful fics; it's a charge for a reason.
- Tastes Like Diabetes - Many Suefics, especially Legolas/OC "Legomances."
- Tear Jerker: Some of the agent histories are pretty damn depressing. In particular, Gabrielle is a cute fluffy Flareon... who was discarded as useless by a competitive player. Her trainer was abusive, insulting her and devaluing her existence until she reached the point where her entire sense of self-worth is based on what others think of her.
I'm not weak.I'm not.
- After the mission where this was first explored in any depth, Gabrielle was tasked with keeping a diary by her therapist. It's presented in a similar manner to how she speaks, but we get a vague idea of what she was put through by Tempest. And it is harrowing. Though she does get a little Hope Spot at the end.
"Good-bye, Alex. I love you."Alex tried to grab her again, but she ducked inside and the door slid shut behind her. Alex pounded his fists against it. “SABRINA!” he screamed. “DON’T GO! DON’T GO! YOU CAN’T DO THIS! PLEASE! COME BACK!”
- The ending to Little Miss Mary.
- Uncanny Valley - Sues fall into this by reason of being too perfect.
- The Woobie: Several agents go past Butt Monkey and into this when their authors get mean. The most recent contender is Cadmar, for the Trauma Conga Line he (currently she) faced in "Dragon Lady". Even the Flowers took pity on him/her.