Heartwarming: Don't Starve
- Many players grow particularly fond of Chester, the mobile chest. The Klei team seem pretty fond of him as well◊ because they keep coming out with stuff like the above link.
- Lucy the Axe can be creepy sometimes, but she genuinely cares for Woodie's wellbeing and warns him when he's getting too enthusiastic in his wood chopping - even though she herself loves the activity as much as he does.
- You have the choice to set Maxwell free if you complete all five realms of adventure mode. Granted this does lead to you unknowingly trapping yourself in his place but the gesture is nice, all the same, especially given how much he tormented you.
Maxwell: I guess I deserved that.
- Some of the lines characters give when discovering skeletons in the wild arew oddly sweet. Woodie apologies to them, while Willow hopes aloud that whomever they were, they got to go out in a blaze of glory.
- In order to unlock the character Webber, you have to give his skull a proper burial.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.