- The scene where Debby is handing out fake invitations to her birthday party, But when she get to Milo, he doesn't even get a fake invitation.
Milo: Just keep moving Blondie, that tricks not gonna work on me.
Debbie: Like i care. I didn't even make you a fake one.
Milo: What? Y'know its really not fair that you make fun of some people and not others!
Debbie: Okay you big baby, you can have hers. (she says giving Peggy's fake invitation to Milo)
Peggy: Great, now i don't get fake invited?
Teacher: Debbie, you really should have brought enough fake invitations for all the unpopular children.
Debbie: Y'know, you try to do something really mean and cruel. And it just gets thrown back in your face!
- When Helga is stuck in a sewer pipe, her friends try to comfort her by giving her a couple books on tape to pass the time.
: Anyway, we brought you some books on tape. This one is really good: it's Mein Kampf as read by Jimmie J.J. Walker
(plays the tape)
Tape : The Aryan Race is Dy-no-mite!
- From Heroine Addict during Pickles' intervention over her thrill-seeking addiction:
Pickle: Milo, be a dear and shoot Mommy in the head.
Milo: Dad'll get mad.
- At dinner Milo is finishing his explanation of what happened during his day.
- He told our secret!?
- Really, most of Helga's scenes count as this, from baiting a squirrel into her mouth using an acorn to her self-delusions about her attractiveness and popularity. Also, from "Disfigured Debbie"...
Milo: No, no, no, we need their votes.
- The aftermath of Biff and Chip walking in on their parents having sex in the kitchen.
Bob: I hope Biff and Chip weren't too traumatized by our hot, Dutch love.
Cut to Biff and Chip in the shower.
Chip: I still see them!
Biff: Scrub your corneas!
Chip: I'm trying!
- This little exchange from "My Name Is Robbie"
Dusty: What happened to your limbs? You look like a baby sea-cow.
Bob: A sea-cow? Well, I may not have arms and legs, but I have the one body part that really matters in a man. And it's huge!
Dusty: I'd like to see that.
- This bizarre little gem from "Pickles' Li'l Amazons" when Milo (dressed as a girl) tries to sell cookies door-to-door:
Man: Well well if it isn't Mr. Denzel Washington come back to beg for my forgiveness.
Milo: ...sir, I'm just a little boy in drag selling cookies.
Man: This house is made of play dough. I've got four hundred honey bees in the parlor!
(Pickles and the kids run away in horror)
Man: Wait! Denzel come on back! Eskimo kisses.
- The photographer hoping he doesn't get sued for photographing the Oblongs dressed as The Simpsons.
- In the first episode, Milo tries to see if Yvette is at home, only to get a recorded message from a hologram of Yvette. Seeing that Yvette is his crush and realizing that he is dealing with a hologram, Milo attempts to grope the holograms' breasts, only to be slapped in the face.
- "Everyone says you two have sex with each other!"
- From "The Golden Child":
George Klimer: Now, for your entertainment, the comedy stylings of Reynolds from accounting.
Reynolds: (approaches mic) So-
(is immediately hit with a bottle from the audience and knocked out)
- When Biff and Chip meet Dusty the C.J.-esque lifeguard in "My Name is Robbie":
"Dusty? More like "Busty"!"
"I was gonna say "Rusty", but "Busty" just came to me."
- Bob, who has no arms or legs, playing the piano.