- Gabrielle Minase's death post being a simple "And then Gabrielle died of AIDS." This however was retconned by him being accidentally shot by Daisuke. This was also parodied in future versions.
- The terrorists Kaige, McLocke, and Rice read a Fan Fic of contestants Jacob Starr and Uriel out loud. While the mic to the island was turned on.
- Mitch Gunther's naïvety while on the island. It's... memorable. Not to mention he has a Cloudcuckoolander's Minder in Cathalie Meguro, who gets exasperated with it.
- Mitch: "Dog eat dog. Dogs don't eat dogs, they eat birds and cats and Kibblebits if they have a family. Those words are silly. But I would have gotten that right if that silly glasses boy hadn't answered before me. Yes, I would have gotten it right."
- A troll profile of Jim Greynold's pet penguin was submitted. The concept of Greynolds, a member of The Big Four, having a pet penguin is ridiculous enough on its own, but then you sit down and read it.
Hobbies and Interests: He is a penguin so he naturally enjoys penguin hobbies such as eating fish and of course swimming in cold water. He also has a natural affinity to cold things, so he'll hover about the refrigerator or freezer at times as well.
- Carson Baye's death. He stops to take a bathroom break... in a danger zone. This leads to him attempting to run like hell with his pants around his ankles, quoting Pokémon.
- Also from v3, look in The Pretender, in which local looney tune Wade Wilson (Not THAT Wade Wilson.) has a conversation with the narrator before slaughtering five students. Hell, the said slaughtering is pretty funny in its own way, whether or not the handler intended it.
- The entirety of Jimmy Brennan's rapid descent into madness. It's an exercise in crossing the line multiple times.
- CRAIG HOYLE WILL RAPE YOU AND MAKE YOUR SKIN INTO A COAT!
- Punch the fucking horse.
- Richard Han's death starts out with him attempting to climb down a mountain after losing the rest of his group. He slips and falls, screaming. He then enters a different thread, apparently still screaming until he hits the ground. It really must be seen to be believed.
- Richard: YOU WIN THIS TIME, GRAAAVIIIIITYYYYYYYYY-
- The death of Tessa Blackridge, who challenges the Grim Reaper to a game of Go Fish. Said Grim Reaper bears more than a passing resemblance to the one from Discworld.
- From V5 endgame: Amaranta Montalvo is the last surviving student. When terrorists Sonia Nguyen and Cecily Lacoste come to pick her up, Cecily insults Mara. How does Mara respond? By planting a big kiss on Cecily's face.
- In a very Black Humor sort of way, Astrid Tate attempting to shoot Penelope Fitzgerald after the latter gives her a "The Reason You Suck" Speech for planning to kill. Penelope demands that Astrid kill her if she's so determined to play, and Astrid attempts to do so, complete with a one-liner about how We Used to Be Friends... only for the both of them to discover that the gun is fake when Astrid pulls the trigger. Penelope is understandably not pleased.
- The death of Jerry Fury, who initiates a confrontation with one of his allies and then unceremoniously gets run over by another student driving a salvaged Jeep, in an almost literal Shocking Swerve.
- Noah Whitley's entire story both before the game and during the game could be said to be one of these, with a constant drip feed of good humor even during more serious moments. Even his death manages to get one last good joke in, with his drag queen persona mentioning being "out of a job". The aftermath of his story, however, is definitely not one of these.
- The pregame thread My Friends Are Assholes, just on premise alone. It starts with Darius Van Dyke gathering a group of students to find out who stole his Nintendo 3DS at a party. Said group includes Fiyori Senay, Jeremy Frasier, Bradley Floyd, and Caedyn Miller. With Darius' own mentality, this goes about as well as you'd expect. The entire thing is so absurd and humorous. In case you're wondering, Fiyori took it. It's even referenced later when she finds Darius' corpse.