Funny: Survival of the Fittest
Think it's hard to laugh at terrorists forcing teenagers to kill each other? Think again.
- Carson Baye's death. He stops to take a bathroom break... in a danger zone. This leads to him attempting to run like hell with his pants around his ankles, quoting Pokémon.
- Also from v3, look in The Pretender, in which local looney tune Wade Wilson (Not THAT Wade Wilson.) has a conversation with the narrator before slaughtering five students. Hell, the said slaughtering is pretty funny in its own way, whether or not the handler intended it.
- The entirety of Jimmy Brennan's rapid descent into madness. It's an exercise in crossing the line multiple times.
- CRAIG HOYLE WILL RAPE YOU AND MAKE YOUR SKIN INTO A COAT!
- Punch the fucking horse.
- Richard Han's death starts out with him attempting to climb down a mountain after losing the rest of his group. He slips and falls, screaming. He then enters a different thread, apparently still screaming until he hits the ground. It really must be seen to be believed.
- Richard: YOU WIN THIS TIME, GRAAAVIIIIITYYYYYYYYY-
- The death of Tessa Blackridge, who challenges the Grim Reaper to a game of Go Fish. Said Grim Reaper bears more than a passing resemblance to the one from Discworld.
- From V5 endgame: Amaranta Montalvo is the last surviving student. When terrorists Sonia Nguyen and Cecily Lacoste come to pick her up, Cecily insults Mara. How does Mara respond? By planting a big kiss on Cecily's face.
- From "Big Mike" Gibraltar's death in Virtua v1. One of his last actions is attacking Brian Larke with a cake. His last thought before expiring?
- When I get to Heaven, I am so telling Anton that I threw a cake at Brian.
- A good portion of the mentors in SOTF-TV can provide these, mostly of the disturbingly hilarious Mood Whiplash variety. Examples include Wilson Howard asking his team to advertise Verizon, Susan Crawford being an ill-spoken anti-SOTF protester and reacting accordingly, and an comedian who uses Alter Ego Acting (similar to Stephen Colbert) who spends it entirely in-character. Another good example:
- Shannon Gant * : (upon seeing that Taylor DeVasher is knocking down postcard racks) "Wait-wait-wait, did that kid just- Holy shit he actually did! STOP TRASHING MY RESORT YOU FUCK. KICK HIS ASS VINCENT!"