- Due to the genuine innocence and From the Mouths of Babes quality of speech with which Stan says it, after Shelly tells the boys that she's in charge while they're grounded:
Stan (awkwardly, wording carefully)
: Shelly, where's the... Clit... oris?
- Doubling as a Moment of Awesome: "Operation "Human Shield" my ass!"
- And as Refuge in Audacity, that was just the name for the all-black platoon - the white platoon's plan was named "Operation Get-Behind-The-Darkies"
- Taking it even further - the black platoon gets used to armor the tanks and planes as well, with soldiers literally strapped to the outside of the equipment.
- Chef objecting to the General's blatantly racist plans:
- The long, awkward pause from Conan and the audience, and subsequent slap from Terrance, after Brooke Shields blurts out that she once farted on the set of The Blue Lagoon.
- Cartman randomly telling Kenny he hates him for no reason whatsoever.
- The "German Scheisse Video" scene.
Kyle: It's a lady getting pooed on!
Stan: Is it Cartman's mom?
Cartman: Oh, very funny.
Kyle: Hey! It is Cartman's mom!
- At the end of the video after Stan vomits
Stan: Dude, what the fuck is wrong with German people?!
Cartman: If you were in a German scheisse video, you'd tell me, right?
Liane: Sure, hon.
- When Cartman is singing "Kyle's Mom is a Big Fat Bitch":
: SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, CARTMAN!
- How about before he begins singing?
Kyle: Don't do it, Cartman!
Kyle: I'm warning you!!!
Cartman: Okay, okay! (walks off-screen)
Kyle: I'm getting pretty sick of him calling my mom a—
Cartman: Weeeeell Kyle's mom's a bitch, she's a big fat bitch, she's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world!
- Obviously the other kids join in, but then even Stan joins in on the song, singing and dancing with the other kids after a few seconds.
- As part of the Serial Escalation, Cartman then goes international with it, singing it in a variety of foreign languages with appropriate backup singers, culminating with him in Blackface singing it in an African tribal dialect.
- Coupled with The Stinger and Right Behind Me at the end:
: What? (Turns around to see Kyle's mom right there) Aw
- When a transmission of Saddam Hussein was interfering with a military computer:
General: (powers down the computer) It's fucking Windows 98!
Get Bill Gates in here! (Bill Gates is summoned, escorted by soldiers)
You told us Windows 98 will be faster, and more efficient with better access to the internet!
- "All the Baldwins are dead?!"
- Plus, the scene where the Canadian army bombs the Baldwins and their mansion with a dozen planes and bombs. One surviving Baldwin shouts "Ha-ha! You missed me!", followed by one more plane coming in and bombing him.
- "Hey Alec, you know what sucks about being a Baldwin?" "No, what?" "Nothing! Ha-ha!" [Cue carpet bombing]
- (Answers phone) "Baldwin residence. No, this is Billy Baldwin. If you want Daniel Baldwin, call his extension! Stupid!"
- "Donkey-raping shit-eater."
- The scene after the entire class have seen the Terrance & Phillip Movie is raw, unadulterated humor at its purest and most unrefined:
Kyle: (Raising his hand) I think I know the answer, Mr. Garrison.
Cartman: (making funny noises, mocking Kyle's voice)
Kyle: Shut up, fat boy!
Cartman: Hey! Don't call me fat, you fuckin' jew!
Mr. Garrison: Eric! Did you just say the F-word?!
Cartman: (bluntly) Jew?
Kyle: No, he's talking 'bout "fuck". You can't say "fuck" in school, you fucking fatass!
Mr. Garrison: Kyle!
Cartman: Why the fuck not?!
Mr. Garrison: Eric!
Stan: (Points at Cartman) Dude, you just said "fuck" again!
Mr. Garrison: Stanley!
Kenny: (muffled) Fuck.
Mr. Garrison: Kenny!
Cartman: What's the big deal? It doesn't hurt anybody. Fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck!
Mr. Garrison: How would you like to go see the school counselor?
Cartman: How would you like to suck my balls?
(Whole class gasps in shock...)
Mr. Garrison: WHAT DID YOU SAY?!
I'm sorry, I'm sorry. What I said was (Picks up a megaphone) HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUCK MY BALLS!?
(Mr. Garrison ends up speechless...)
Stan: Holy shit, dude.
- This gem...
Cartman: Kyle, all those times I called you a stupid Jew, I didn't mean it. You're not a Jew.
Kyle: Yes I am, Cartman. I am a Jew.
Cartman: Don't be so hard on yourself!
- And speaking of Mr. Garrison, this other gem...
Sheila: Throw the switch, Mr. Garrison!
Mr. Garrison: Hey, I'm supposed to be anonymous. (shows Garrison and Mr. Hat in black masks)
- "Did you hear that? Sounds like a giraffe is dying over there!"
- This piece of art...
Mr. Mackey: (over the intercom) All children wearing Terrence and Phillip t-shirts must be sent home immediately.
- After Kenny's Meat Grinder Surgery.
Doctor: We accidentally replaced your heart with a baked potato. You have about three seconds to live.
Kenny: WHAT!? (intestines explode and splats all over the boys)
Cartman: Aw fucking weak, dude!
- The Mole has the boys take inventory:
Mole: Did you bring the mirror?
Stan: Got it!
Mole: And the rope?
Mole: And the butfor?
- In a case of Mood Whiplash, after the sad duet between Kyle and the Mole ending with the latter's death, Kyle suddenly spouts "SHIT!".
- When Mr. Mackey shows the moms the phrases the boys were using.
Sheila: What the heck is a rimjob?
- Afterward when the boys are questioned about where they learned the words.
Stan: We can't tell you, we all made a secret oath and threw ourselves into secrecy.
Cartman: It was the Terrence and Phillip movie.
Cartman: What? Fuck you guys, I want to get out of here.
Stan: We heard them from Mr. Garrison a few times before.
Mr. Mackey: Boys, I seriously doubt that Mr. Garrison ever said, uh... (awkwardly, carefully wording) "Eat penguin shit, you ass-spelunker."
- When Stan and Kyle lead the crowd of soldiers into excitedly chanting for an encore from Big Gay Al in order to stall Terrance and Phillip's execution:
Big Gay Al: Well, I do have a little song I wrote about the war; oh, but we haven't rehearsed.
Stan: SING IT!!
Soldiers: Yeah, sing it!
Big Gay Al: Oh, I can't!
Kyle: [offscreen] SING THE FUCKING SONG!!!!!!!!!
- Cartman's V-Chip, designed to shock him every time he utters something profane. He ultimately doesn't learn (when the doctor proclaims "the child doesn't want to swear", Eric does, he is resentful of the multiple electric shocks)
- When Kyle is informed about the V-Chip:
Cartman: Hey dudes.
Stan: What's the matter, Cartman?
Cartman: It's this V-Chip, I hate it. I can't say any dirty words.
Kyle: Really? So you can't say "fuck"?
Kyle: And you can't say "shit"?
Kyle: So you can't say, "I'm Eric Cartman, the fattest fucking piece of shit in the world"?
Cartman: FUCK YOU!!!!!—(ZAP)
- Even attempts to get around it end poorly...
: Cartman, you're late! Cartman
: I had to ride my bike here; my behind is killing me. Kyle
...your behind? Cartman
: I have to say "behind" cuz I get shocked whenever I say ass—(ZAP)
Fuck, shit, cock, ass, titties, boner, bitch, muff, pussy, cunt, butthole, Barbra Streisand!!!!
- After viewing the Terrance and Philip Movie for the first time, Cartman gives us this:
Yes, yes I saw the Terrance and Philip Movie. Who wants to touch me? (Beat
) I SAID WHO WANTS TO FUCKING TOUCH ME
Butters: (While touching Cartman's arm) Ooh...
- The severe case of Mood Whiplash when Kenny dies:
: Head so full of wonder, worries in the past... could it be, you are free at last? (Beat) NO!
- Cartman's solution to Kenny being on fire is hitting him with a stick.