Awesome: South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- Kenny being rejected from Heaven and sent to Hell. The event itself isn't awesome at all, but the gorgeous animation (complete with CGI backdrops of space and Hell and CGI demons tormenting the 2D Kenny) and great James Hetfield song make the whole sequence amazing to watch.
- Cartman attacking Saddam and his army with his electric powers. "RESPECT MY FUCKING AUTHORITAH!"
Cartman: FUCK SHIT COCK ASS TITTIES BONER BITCH MUFF PUSSY CUNT GOD'S BUTTHOLE BARBRA STREISAND!!!!!
- Also this...
- Cartman saving Terrance and Phillip by turning off the electric chair's switch and then causing a power surge with his swearing.
- The fact La Résistance had the balls to go into the battlefield, full of people dying around them, where they could easily get caught in the crossfire (Stan even nearly got hit by a rocket), just to save Terrence and Phillip. That takes courage for an eight year old.
- Satan tossing Saddam into Hell a la Return of the Jedi.
- Kyle's Calling the Old Bitch Out moment. Sheila had it coming so much it wasn't even funny.
Kyle (stands between the soldiers and Terrence and Phillip) I'm not going to let you kill them mom!Sheila: WHAT WHAT WHAT!!?Kyle: I'm. Not. Moving.
- And Kyle knew full well that he was slowly pressing her Berserk Button hard enough to break the console. He knows he might get killed or otherwise have something horrible happen to him for talking back to her, and that takes guts.
- Also when Kyle says "What about Ike? Huh mom ? Did you forget your own adopted son is Canadian!?" and the soldiers gasp. Try getting yourself out of that one, bitch!
- The other mothers quitting M.A.C. so they can save their kids.
Sharon: My God, this is terrible!Sheila: This is what we wanted. We wanted our children to be brought up in a smut-free environment.Sharon: BUT WE DIDN'T WANT THIS!Sheila: Where are you going!?Sharon: We're going to find our boys! For God's sake Sheila, we're gonna get them killed.
- "Operation Human Shield MY ASS!"
- To specify: Chef and the other black soldiers are initially made by the (incredibly racist) general to serve as a "human shield" for the white soldiers (and their vehicles) and get killed first. Their response? Chef gets all the black soldiers to get out of the way so the general's "favored" white soldiers have to deal with the punishment instead!
- This brief moment
Sheila: Any last words, boys?Phillip: Yeah, how about you get me the fuck out of this chair!
- La Résistance forming a wall around Terrence and Philip to save them from getting executed by Sheila and the army. Unfortunately, they're too short and Sheila fires her gun over them.
- Ned single handily going all Handicapped Badass on various waves of Canandians with a M249 during the battle.
- Liane actually grounding her son one week longer than Stan and Kyle.
- When we finally see Kenny's face for the first time.
- This movie (of all movies) getting nominated for an Oscar!
- Stephen Sondheim sent a letter to Matt and Trey congratulating them on making the best musical that he had seen in the last 15 years.
- Plus the movie getting into the Guinness Book of World Records for containing the most swear words in an animated film.