- Kenny wishing to reverse everything that happened, giving up his chance at being brought back to life.
"Goodbye, you guys."
- Stan and Wendy making up at the end.
- Sheila apologizing to Kyle at the end.
- Plus, when Kyle reminds her that it was Cartman's "fucking filthy mouth" that saved them, she didn't go nuts like she would have.
- Sharon and the other mothers quitting the M.A.C. to help their kids. Doubles as a Moment Of Awesome.
- Kenny's conversation with Satan.
- La Resistance gathering around Terrence and Phillip to stop the military and Kyle's mom from executing them. Also counts as a Crowning Moment of Awesome for Kyle for standing up to his mom. Unfortunately, she doesn't listen.
Kyle: I don't want a fighter, I want my mom.
- Terrence and Phillip appear be to quite taken aback by the gesture themselves.
- Sheila patting Terrence and Phillip on the shoulder during the reprise of "Mountain Town" at the end.
The Mother's: (singing) Cause Terrance are Philip are sweet.Sheila: (hugs the brothers) Super Sweet!
- When Kyle hides Ike in his attic, he makes a promise to Ike to stop all the madness, get their mom to come home and become a happy family again.
- A blink and you'll miss it one, during the La Resistance musical number, Kenny's dad has a picture of him on his helmet.
- "Through the Eyes of a Child", the last end credits song. It pulls off the seemingly impossible feat of being a tongue-in-cheek Award Bait Song parody that retains the wit of South Park while still having a poignant melody and lyrics (about the innocence of children, or lack thereof).