- The weird premise alone is funny enough. Well, before the game goes into Cerebus Syndrome.
- The end of the puzzles in Zone 0. You end up in a room with... A dish of cat food. The Judge is delighted and starts eating it.
Judge: om nom nom nom
- In Alma in Zone 1, one of the Elsen who turns into a burnt, before the fight, says "I don't want to be burnt." After the fight, his last words are...
Elsen: Well, crap.
- The purification battle music. It's kind of funny and upbeat in a way and it doesn't fit the dark undertone that the game has. The boss battle music on the other hand...
- The Judge getting distracted by an advertisement for cat food.
- The grand prize to the balloon game:
The Batter: ...The grand prize was a necktie?
- The photos of The Batter riding the rollercoaster.
- Funnily enough. if you sell the photos to Zacharie, the Photo of You is only worth 10 Dollars, while the Photo of Zacharie is worth 500.
- And everyone is fooled by the Photo of Zacharie, even Zacharie himself. That, in turn, manages to convince the workers at the park that you know their boss, and lead you to a place full of unique items if you show them the photo.
- The 'new' rollercoaster in Zone 2... is a bunch of chairs affixed to the ground.
- And, as paranoid as the Zone 2 Elsens are, they're still scared to death and scream that it's too radical for them.
- There's also the balloon game's disclaimer as "not for the faint of heart" due to the loud noises. This gets even better when you win, get back to the lobby, and all the Elsens there are completely losing their shit due to the balloon's popping.
- Well, no, they're losing their shit because of the burnt you just defeated, thinking there are spectres, but watching them flail is still completely hilarious.
- In the time based mission in Zone 2, one Elsen tells you that "[he]'ll tell you everything". You get the option to interrogate him about safe codes, and if you choose the last question, you get this gem:
The Batter: Will there be an OFF sequel?Elsen: What...Are you talking about?
- Zacharie's pathetic disguise as The Judge and his half hearted meowing.
- In Zone 3, Zacharie starts throwing exposition at you because he knows you need the info to proceed with the game. The problem is, you had already heard that same explanation a minute ago by accident. His surprised, somewhat frustrated reaction over being cut off is priceless.
- In the middle of the otherwise horrifying Zone 3, one of the doors you can open has a brick wall behind it.
- There is a point to it, though. In the purified Zone, it becomes the only openable door that leads to a bat.
- After the general horror fest that is Zone 3, you are treated to a chase scene with Enoch... which is accompanied by cheerful, suddenly out of place music.
The Batter: This big bacon's beefier than I expected.
- Enoch's battle sprite during this scene just looks so cheerful. And that's not mentioning some of the earlier translation's rather odd choices for words:
- Inside the furnaces of Zone 3, you get this gem:
Elsen: Where... did you come from?The Batter: I am the Batter, and I jumped down the chimney.Elsen: Ah.
- The Batter's reaction when Japhet reveals that he's been using Valerie's body as a vessel. The Judge is shocked into silence, and the Batter?
The Batter: Whatever.
- The Batter can find a book in the library titled "How to become a super combat master of the universe in 5 lessons." It's the only book in the library he won't read, because he doesn't have time for this.
"[...] bla bla bla, [...] with impact [...] the release at prices of [...] BioShock, it looks terrific. Pandas, horses and other dolphins are really lame animals, don't you think? I think so. Anyways, how are you?"
- There's also a book titled "Explanations." You're only allowed to read the table of contents.
- Some pages have practically unreadable content. Manage to understand them and you'll learn some lore of the game's world. The odd thing is that, in the original version, one page is actually Mortis Ghost talking nonsense to the reader!
- The 'Whale' enemy that randomly appears in Zone 2. No, it's not even a ghost whale. It's a perfectly ordinary one.
- When you buy a book page from an Elsen, he says this:
"The fear of getting a paper cut is gone...I will never fear."
- When riding the roller coaster in Zone 2, attempting to seat The Batter in the back seats triggers him to tell you that he prefers to ride in the front.
- In the battle with Dedan , his coat is open, revealing his bare chest. However, before the battle his coat was never opened, leading one to believe that he rips his coat open just for his fight. Beautifully parodied by Tumblr.
- The secret ending. Which shows an alien spaceship with monkey aliens thanking the player for helping them have a place to build their robot army and combat other aliens. It comes completely out of nowhere and is hard not to laugh at.
- Everything about the battle with Enoch is pretty funny. Enoch's battle sprite especially.
- The Batter's opinion on the comic book he finds in Hugo's room. Slightly funnier if you consider the fact that the villain is a baseball player.
The Batter: This is really stupid.
The Batter: No, I'm not reading that.
- Trying to read it again will yield this little gem.