- From Ghoulia's diary: her wonderfully sarcastic mock-letter directed at a Teen Monster magazine's advice column.
Dear Relationship Know-It-All,
I am totally head over tombstone with the most engaging zombie boy, but I am too nervous to talk to him. Please send me your most generalized reply with a solution so diluted that it has no possible application to my current situation.
Thoroughly Flummoxed in his Presence
- In one webisode, the gang finds Cleo polishing her fearleading trophies and sobbing.
Clawdeen: I never thought I'd find Cleo like this.
Clawdeen: No. Cleaning.
- Abbey has some of the funniest lines in the webseries and specials.
(winning an arm wrestling match against a giant) Abbey: Ha! Am winner! In your grills!
Breaking up a fight between Draculaura and Howleen) Abbey: Enough! You are like baby yaks at meal time. NYEEEEH!
- In the webisode "Creepfast Club", Mr. Rotter (the Dead Languages instructor) sentences the gang to detention to try to get one of them to confess to causing the latest bit of mischief.note Cue the mistaken confessions.
[Clawdeen is in the confession seat.]
Rotter: [exasperated] NO!
[cut to Heath in confession seat]
Heath: Is it because I burned my book?
Heath: Burned my locker?
Heath: [counting off his fingers] The bathroom? The theater? The pool?
Rotter: No, no, and NO! [beat] Wait...how did you burn a pool full of water?
Heath: [shrugs] It was an accident.
[cut to Draculaura sitting on desk]
Rotter: [holding head] I have no idea what you're saying, but no.
[Draculaura shrugs and hops off desk.]
- Escape from Skull Shores was pretty funny, especially Gil's reluctance about entering the sea. A highlight includes:
Lagoona They're leaving. Now's our chance, let's hurry!
Gil: Good idea, I don't wanna be in the sea any longer than I have to.
Gill: Whales go to the bathroom in here Lagoona!
- Werewolf families are weird.
Clawdeen: Tomorrow we're supposed to go visit grandma at the farm we sent her to last year.
- In Ghouls Rule, when normie Claire sees a picture of Holt:
Claire: Hm. He's kinda cute.
Lilith & Jackson: Ewww.