Funny: Mega Man Battle Network
- The first game has this moment.
Wily: As soon as I press this button...Bye bye world! [Wily proceeds to prepare to push the button. This involves raising his arm in the air, finger poised, and twitching]
- Lan foiling Sunayama's hostage scheme in Battle Network 3 by chucking Mega Man's PET at his head and knocking him out cold. What he says while doing it sells it:
Lan: [chucks his PET] Megaman, attack!
- When seeing that Dr. Wily has a statue of himself, Lan kicks it off of a nearby cliff while making a remark about Wily's bad sense of design.
- Tensuke getting distresses by a malfunctioning TopMan during his scenario in Battle Network 4.
Lan: So why don't you just apologize? Netbattles are a lot funner if you enjoy them with friends.Tensuke Nonsense!TopMan Hah!Tensuke Whatever happens, I'm still a master top craftsman!TopMan Hah!Tensuke I won't just apologize like it was nothing!TopMan Hah!Tensuke SHUT UP!
- In 6, a plumber's Navi loses his tool program, and Lan and Mega Man find it stuck to a Mettaur's head. Lan tells Mega Man to delete the virus, but Mega Man doesn't want to since the program looks harmless and doesn't want to touch it.
- Every time the security bots ask to see Lan's ID in the sixth game.
- In a subversion of the usual procedures of the game, Falzar/Gregar actually attack Mega Man in the middle of his "Battle Routine, Set!" dialogue.
- An NPC lawyer in Green Town who becomes incensed upon learning about a case of dieting scam.
"This will not be forgiven...NEEEEEVVVVVAAAAHH!"