Ah, yes, Mega Man Battle Network
. This series had more than a few examples of crap flung through the radar field (especially the infamous second game).
- Battle Network 2 has the — the — Crowning Moment of Radarfail for the series: "You want summa DIS whiskey?"
- Near the end of the game, Lan is flying home from abroad and gets involved in an attempt to collect a runaway spider (which is incredibly venomous and about the size of the average human head). The insectologist aboard the plane has Lan collect the materials for a trap, which include whiskey. There is, of course, whiskey available in the first class section of the plane; however, on attempting to get his hands on it, Lan is responsibly warned off by the bottle's owner, who informs Lan that the whiskey is too potent for a young child like him and that he should instead "go suck [his] mama's milk."
- When Lan persists, the man agrees to provide it on the grounds that Lan rise to his challenge: prove his skills by matching him in a rap-off, which is a litany of barely subtextual sexual imagery (e.g. "Chicky-chicky baby, make me go kaboom!"). MegaMan Battle Network 2: Rated E for Everyone.
- Also from the second game, Ms. Millions. Almost everything she says is a mixture of Combat Sadomasochist and the Interplay of Sex and Violence... all of which occurs in the context of her conversations with the grade school protagonist. That her Navi is SnakeMan doesn't help.
- In 2, there's an old lady in the jewelry shop and says she can't afford the jewelry, so why is she in there? Because of all the girls.
- The second game is comparatively filled with swearing (Gauss famously shouts "Damn it to Hell!" after being foiled). There's also the infamous scene in which Yai goes about accusing (and then teasing) Lan for almost seeing her naked. The ESRB rating warned only of Comic Mischief.
- In the original Battle Network, Lan can have an Accidental Pervert moment by walking in on Mayl changing clothes (which doubles as a Mythology Gag for Mega Man Legends). Dex also has a Porn Stash.
- Would it count as a literal example to mention Battle Network 3's zoo incident? There are sprites of animal feces Lan can encounter after the animals go berserk. The word poop also shows up visually when the player examines the elephant, and the end credits depict another sprite of feces.
- In 6, a plumber's navi loses his tool program (which looks like a plunger). Lan and Mega Man offer to find the tool program for the navi. Guess where the navi lost his program? In Lan's toilet. That's right, Lan has to jack Mega Man into the toilet's computer network to retrieve the tool program. Also, the tool program is stuck to a Mettaur's head.
- Cloud Man.EXE in Mega Man Battle Network 5 announces that he'll "fog ya up!" before using his field attack, which consists of enveloping your characters in a purple fog that paralyzes and causes damage. He's an early game boss, so this can really end up fogging you up the Bass.