- The Teleporter Accident scene when the Chairman takes the heroes to his office.
- In Area 52, Daffy gets tasered and melts into a puddle of black goo.
Daffy: Cleanup on aisle three.
- When Kate is having her Heroic B.S.O.D. about firing D.J., Bugs is seen peeking in a knight's armor, listening to what Kate is saying and gaining Puppy-Dog Eyes upon hearing her.
Bugs: Oh, I hate to see a grown man cry...especially when it's a girl.
- The entire Wal-Mart scene with its mocking of Product Placement.
- When Daffy floods the Warner lot, Bugs is seen fishing and exclaims "What do you know, I found Nemo!".
- Before the flooding happens, while everyone has an Oh Crap! moment, Bugs opens up a miniature drink umbrella in anticipation.
- When Daffy tries to spring into action as Duck Dodgers for the climax, he puts on a jetpack and says "Duck Dodgers to the rescue!, after which the jetpack blows up. He tries a few more jetpacks when he says it, blowing up each time. Finally, he stares at a jetpack, flatly says "Duck" and it explodes.
Daffy: You-know-who to the rescue! (to audience) It helps if you don't say the name.
- The entire Psycho parody with Bugs, complete with his over-the-top screaming and him clearly pouring Hershey's chocolate down the drain.note
Bugs: Doesn't anyone knock anymore?'''
- Not to mention that the whole reason Bugs did the whole thing in the first place:
- The entirety of the painting chase with Bugs, Daffy and Elmer.
- The scene where Yosemite Sam, lights a match, sees he's in a room full of TNT, and gets blasted into the air, so high, the heroes see him from their flying car.
Bugs: Look, a shooting star. Quick, everybody make a wish!
Sam: HIT ME, FRAGNABBIT!
- Also the scene where D.J. throws a guard onto a poker table and is barked at by several dogs who were playing poker (such as Sam Sheepdog, Charlie Dog, Barnyard Dawg, Ham and Ex).
- The scene where Foghoen Leghorn is a card dealer and D.J. keeps saying "Hit me" to get a card. When Sam reaches his limit.
- This gem...
Daffy: I don't know the meaning of the word "fear".(opens the door to reveal Sam with a cannon)Sam: Say your prayers, duck!Daffy: Fear. Noun; a state of terror.
- This dialogue.
Bugs: I'm tellin' ya, Daffy, I heard the Warner Brothers say that you were their best duck.Daffy: Flattered though I may be, flattened I will not, in order for you to get the laughs! It's all "woo-hoo, yuk yuk", and then "bam, wham, BLAM!"Bugs: And your tail's on fire.Daffy: Exactly my point! I...Bugs: No, really, your tail's on fire.[Daffy sees that his tail IS on fire - he runs around trying to extinguish it - Bugs laughs]Bugs: Daff, you're accident prone.[Daffy finally puts out his tail]Daffy: [sadly] Oh, what am I talkin' to you for? All you have to do is munch on a carrot and people love you...
- There's a scene when Daffy and the gang come across what he thinks is the Blue Monkey, and launches into a short angry rant about how he got ripped off. At the end of it, this happens:
Daffy: (delirious) Are we rich yet? (gets poked by darts and deflates)
- Afterwards, Daffy inflates himself just as the booby traps activate, including fast-shooting darts
- The Chairman constantly fiddling with the numerous remote control in the ACME Boardroom.
- The entire scene with the falling spy car.
Daffy: (talking on a cellphone) Sell all my Warner Bros. stock! I have an inside tip that Bugs Bunny's about to die!
Daffy: You know what? I'm starting to think that this is the spy car.Bugs: (facepalms)
- Before that, Daffy's realization after the spy car starts flying miles above the Earth.
- The Chairman showing DJ that his father is tied to train tracks and surrounded by dynamite, along with the Pendulum of Doom™ which apparently the Chairman didn't order.
- Then there's the car chase, where Sam's goons get out the dynamite.
- Mother's reaction when she finds out DJ already knows about the Blue Monkey; "What is the point of making them pinkie swear?"
- Daffy getting his head severed by a laser from the spy phone. Later, his body tries to pick up his head, only for Bugs to kick it away from him.
- Take a close look at the nameplates of the Acme Board of Directors; the positions are things like "VP of Rhetorical Questions" and "VP of Never Learning". Apparently that's not the first time he's been skeletonized by Taz...