- D.J. holding his own against Nasty Canasta and Cottontail Smith.
- Bonus points for nailing Canasta in the groin.
- The climax of the film for both Bugs and Daffy:
Bugs: (referring to Marvin's bubble gun) Ain't that cute? (gets blasted) ...of course you realize, This Means War!
- Bugs engages in a Star Wars-esque battle with Marvin the Martian, using a carrot-turned-lightsaber to fight back against Marvin's bubble gun. He even spends part of the battle reading "The Force For Dummies" while casually slicing the bubbles.
- Daffy gets blasted and his beak falls off his face. Then he grabs said beak and flings it at the satellite laser to block the Blue Monkey beam.
- The entire fight between DJ and Co. and the illegal aliens. Bonus points since the Daleks, Robot Monster and The Fiend Without a Face were part of the latter.
- The chase scene around the Warner Bros. studio. Daffy briefly reverts back to his original "woohoo woohoo woohoo" personality and pretty much runs rings around D.J. the whole time. He's not just evading him, he's toying with him!
- Similarly, the Bugs/Daffy/Elmer chase around the Louvre. The three are in full-on toon form, and Bugs and Daffy troll Elmer nonstop!