Funny: Liberty's Kids
- Sarah and James pretend to be engaged to get out of James being press-ganged. It is as full of Ship Tease as that implies.
- "Sam Adams kicked the bucket!" "You mean Sam Adams is DEAD??"
- "No, he kicked my bucket!! Water everywhere! It's a mess!"
- Lafayette Arrives. All of it.
Lafayette: Henri, you said you would take us to the Continental Congress!Henri: I said I would take you to the Continental Congress.
- When inside of Ben Franklin's workshop, Lafayette looks around. This happens.
- This bit:
Sarah: Marquis, please, tell us of your trip here.Lafayette: There is nothing to tell, and I must go.Baron De-Kalb: Nothing to tell?! He dressed as a woman to sneak out of France!Lafayette: (Awkwardly) I was wearing a merchant's cloak.
Lafayette (Narrating): That night, properly disguised–Lafayette: I was wearing a merchant's cloak.Baron De-Kalb: Whatever you say, my friend. note
- Later on:
Lafayette: (Talking to George Washington) And then finally, I sneaked out wearing a wig and a dress!
- Gets a laugh out of George Washington himself.
- After The Reveal about Henri's backstory, tension is obviously high, especially for Sarah. After Henri's installation at Benjamin Franklin's shop is discussed, Henri remarks that Mr. Franklin did something bad. Sarah, obviously expecting something horrific, asks what. Henri proceeds to reveal it was making him learn to read in both French and English.