Funny / The Life and Times of Juniper Lee
- In "It Takes A Pillage", June, Ray Ray and Monroe hijack a tour boat. That's right, a talking dog and a little boy manage to hijack a boat...
- Well, Ray ray is a walking Crowning Moment of Funny.
- The "Save The Burping Snails" campaign in "Water We Fighting For," complete with a benefit concert for a species that doesn't exist.
- Ray Ray and Monroe experimenting with make-up in "Make Me Up Before You Go-Go!" They really seem to be getting into it.
- In "Te Xuan Me?", Dennis gets tag along with Ray Ray, Te Xuan Ze, and capture the baddie of the week who kidnapped some kids. He aims a banishment stone at him.
Dennis: I know how to use this! .....Mostly.
- "Magic Takes a Holiday":
- Ray Ray dressed as a chicken making fun of Monroe's overeating.
Ray Ray: No offense, dude, but I can hear your thighs rubbing together.
Monroe: Shut up or I'll pluck ya!
- Monroe trying to lose the weight he gained by running on a treadmill, only to fall and crash off screen.