Tropers Online: 4,178
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Liberty's Kids
- Awesome Music: The opening theme.
- Ear Worm: The opening theme. (I see a land with liberty for all...)
- Foe Yay: You could say this is how James and Sarah started out.
- Memetic Mutation: Averted for the most part in the show itself; played straight on the "commercial break" segments.
- "Let's play a round of Continental Cartoons!"
- "Time for Now & Then—-comparing life to the 18th and 21st centuries!"
- Narm: Aaron Carter's rapping in the theme song.
- Toy Ship: James and Sarah.
- When they can use being engaged as a cover story to get out of trouble, it is past the toy age.
- The Woobie: James, Henri, and Moses when they explain their pasts.
- Everyone in this series gets Woobified at one point or another. Even the historical characters.