- From the "Lazy Scouts" song
Robbie: We'll walk up a mountain, we'll go camping and always play outdoors.Ziggy: Really?Robbie: Gotcha!
- In the pirate episode, Robbie tricks the villagers by making them believe that an ancient stone reads "LazyTown must always be lazy." Stephanie asks if this means that she's not allowed to dance anymore and he crows with glee "Not even the sailor's jig!"
- The "Fun to Be the Mayor" song. Robbie's unflattering imitations of Mayor Meanswell are a riot.
- In the "Good Stuff" song, there's a split second at 1:14 where Stephanie has a quick but still noticeable change of expression, as if she spotted something offscreen.
- Just about every single Long List of bad costumes Robbie does when he tries to think of disguises, but a particularly funny one: He goes through a rhyming list that included a Santa Claus outfit ("Too merry!"), an ape costume ("Too hairy!") and a swamp monster outfit ("Too scary!"). What does he get to next? A fairy princess outfit. And, not only does he have rhyme for this one too ("Too fairy-ful!") but the delighted little noise he makes when he gets to it makes it sound as though he would have liked to put that one on!
- Pretty much everything involving Robbie and his Robot Dog in "LazyTown's New Superhero"
Robbie: (Baby Talk voice) Are you a good dog? No, you're a bad dog. I'll just flip the switch. One... two... three... trouble!Robot-dog: Bow wow wow, bow wow wow, bow wow wow!!! ...