Awesome Music: LazyTown
Even if you aren't a fan of LazyTown, you might have heard some of their songs.
- The theme song, of course.
- You are a Pirate and Cooking by the Book are easily the most well-known amongst internet-goers. The former was helped in its popularity thanks to being covered by Alestorm!
- I'M THE GREATEST GENIE IN ALL ETERNITY!
- Master of Disguise and Woof woof woof. Villains always get the best songs.
- Bing bang DIGGARIGGADONG!
- Bam, bam... SECRET AGENT ZERO!
- From one of the original plays, Sportacus explains exactly why he (and the rest of the elf race) is awesome.
- If you wanna be talk of the town, you need energy!
- Go go! Get it together! No one's lazy in Lazytown!
- What goes up must come down, people always tell me...
- Let's go.
- Boom, boom, I am a prince!