- Right at the beginning, you have two kids playing with action figures of Po and Tigress right outside the training hall. They then hear noises inside and guess that the 'Dragon Warrior' is training inside. The noise is actually Po stuffing his face with as many bean buns as possible while everyone else cheers.
- Master Shifu telling Po how he found inner peace through "pain and suffering".
Shifu: Po, the day you were chosen as Dragon Warrior was the worst day of my life.
Cue Po's completely unamused "God, not this again" face
Shifu: By far. Nothing else came close. It was the worst, most painful, mind-destroying, horrible moment-
Shifu -I have ever experienced. *Hugs himself and shudders*
- Mr. Ping mentioned that when Po was little, he ate his imported bamboo furniture. It's shown in greater detail in the credits.
- Not to mention "I took you inside, fed you, gave you a bath, and fed you again...and again, and tried to put some pants on you. And then I made a decision that would change my life forever. To make my soup without radishes, and to raise you as my own son. Xiao Po, my little panda."
- Po having so many questions about his past—like why was he in crate? Who gave him away? Why didn't he like wearing pants?
- The painting of Ping giving baby Po a piggyback ride. It goes about as well as you'd expect. The credits elaborate on this, showing it was apparently a race of sorts. Mr. Ping won.
- This small line from Po just before kicking wolf ass.
- The blind musician who calmly plays amidst all the chaos in the first fight scene, and only reacts to a sour note on the instrument Po grabbed at random to block a sword.
- Po's Bear Hug to Tigress after the climax, mimicking her earlier Cooldown Hug for him, accentuated by the Five's absolutely astounded expressions both times (particularly Crane's). The clincher is that during the second time, Ox and Croc are just as stunned.
- What's funnier is that when Po lets go, Tigress is stunned stiff.
- If you keep watching, even after she instinctively dodges the Five pouncing on Po and up to the point that Shifu starts congratulating him, she still has that paralyzed, stunned look.
- When Po pulls a Big Damn Heroes moment to rescue the Five before the climax, he challenges Shen from the top of a rooftop to the waterway below. But given the height and the distance, nobody can understand what Po's saying.
Po: (challenges are heard in mumbles at the bottom)
- When Po first meets the Soothsayer
Po: Look, I don't know who you are, but please stand aside sir.
Viper: That's a lady.
Po: Oh!... Sorry! The beard threw me, it's kind of misleading. False advertising...
- When Po and Tigress have the heart-to-heart/training session on the boat.
Po: I just found out that my dad isn't really my dad.
Tigress: ...your dad?
Tigress: The goose.
Po: (nods again)
Tigress: (no change of tone or expression whatsoever)
...That must have been quite a shock.
- Lord Shen is practicing the speech he'll give to a defeated Po. Then a huge shadow appears on the staircase, accompanied by growls and panting. Shen nervously reaches for one of his knives and...it turns out to be one of his gorilla Mooks carrying Po, exhausted from the dozens of stairs leading up to Shen's throne room.
Shen: Greetings, Panda, we meet at—
Po: (interrupting, barely glancing at him) Hey, how ya doin'?
Shen: *incredibly confused look* H-hey...
- Not to mention the line leading up to this scene:
- Po and the Furious Five attempt "Stealth Mode". Unfortunately, stealth isn't Po's strong point. So he hijacks a parade dragon costume. Hilarity Ensues. Sincerity Mode.
- They bump into a wolf shaking down a vendor.
- Then the poor kid sees the dragon grab a sheep lady to ask it a question and proceeds to freak right out.
- The Toilet Humor gets kind of ridiculous, really. At one point, they take out mooks by beating up ones in front of them and throwing them out of the back of the dragon costume - which looks very much like they're nailing mooks by pooping at them at high velocity.
- When Po and the Five then proceed to beat up Shen's wolf minions (long story short) Pac-Man style! Heck, the entire chase through Gongmen can count as this, like the rickshaw chase between Po and the Wolf Boss.
- Before that entire sequence, a wolf catches Po, who's surrounded by frilly ornaments. Po then pretends to be a female panda who's attracted to the wolf (complete with giggling) in order to get close enough to the wolf to knock him out. And it works.
- The Soothsayer's Exact Words line following.
Soothsayer If you continue your current path, you will find yourself at the bottom of the stairs."
- When she again starts making herself sound ominous, she proceeds to chew off a piece of his silk attire.
- Mantis's Badass Boast after snuffing out the fuse to Shen's cannon: "Fear the bug!"
- The blink-and-you'll-miss-it "I got my eye on you" gesture Po delivers to Shen right before his final blow at the end.
- Po (in Slow Motion): "I love you guys!"
- Mantis claiming that his dad had his head bitten off by his mom - then later saying that he'd wanted to have the same fate.
- Which is a great example of Getting Crap Past the Radar. Since female mantises bite the head off their partner when they have sex, Mantis is sad he's going to die a virgin.
- In a deleted scene, Mantis would have met a female mantis at a bar in Gongmen city, but he'd be freaked out and run away knowing what this would mean for him.
- Right after the Crowning Moment of Awesome where Po catches and hurls a cannonball he realizes that his paw is on fire and tries to put it out. He succeeds by stuffing it in his mouth.
- In one scene, Po asks his adoptive father where he came from, and....
- "You're not getting us out of this cell!" (Beat) "..."
- Shifu, near the end.
- "Inner peace." (raindrop) "Pea..." (raindrop) "Inner peace." (raindrop) "AAARRRRRARGRRAUGRRHHHHH!!" (more raindrops, beat) "RRRRRARGRRAUGRRHHHHH!!" (Po starts beating his head on the mast) "Inner peace! Inner peace! Innerpeaceinnerpeaceinnerpeaceinnerpeaceinnerpeacerrarrugrarrhghh!"
- (Annoyed look)
- "Why... (bonk) are there... (bonk) so...(bonk)...many...(bonk)...signs?"
- Most of the fight with the Wolf Boss is this and Crowning Moment of Awesome.
Wolf Boss: Is that all you got? 'Cause it feels like I'm fighting a big, old, fluffy cloud!
Po: Well, this cloud is about to bring the thunder!
- The moment when they are flung into the air, they both hug each other for safety.
- The rabbit kids Wolf Boss throws at Po during the chase get one. They're riding an out of control rickshaw with a clumsy Kung Fu master and flying through the air, several hundred feet above the streets of the city, and having the time of their lives doing so.
- The bean bun scene at the start of the movie. The record is 40!
- Among the many questions Po has about his mysterious childhood, he wants to know why he didn't like pants.
- Soothsayer takes a bite out of Lord Shen's robes. When he tells her not to do that, she waits for a while before doing it again.
- Her "fortune-telling" in that scene.
Soothsayer: If you continue on your current path, you will find yourself...at the bottom of the stairs. I see....I see... (plucks one of Shen's feathers) Pain.
Soothsayer: And anger. (takes a bite of Shen's robe)
Shen: How dare you! That is the finest silk in the province!
Soothsayer: Followed by denial.
Shen: This isn't fortune-telling! You're just saying what's happening right -
- Then after Shen orders the Wolf Boss to find Po and bring him to him
Shen: So, one panda lives. But that does not make you right.
Soothsayer: (smugly) You're right. Being right makes me right.
Shen: Then I will kill him...and make you WRONG! (the Soothsayer munches on his robe again) WILL YOU STOP THAT?!
- Shen and the Wolf Boss's little scene about "The Year of the Peacock".
Shen: The Year of the Peacock begins now!
Wolf Boss: And this is, the Year, of course, of the Peacock. Happy New Year, sir. (Cue dorkish face.)
- The lead-up to the fight at the musician's village.
Po: Tell those musicians to start playing some action music, cuz it is on!
Tigress: And no snack stops this time.
- Wolf Boss's preoccupation with Po's fuzzy and plushy build is just hilarious.
Wolf Boss: It fought like a demon! Big and furry, soft and squishy, kinda plush and cuddly.
- Monkey saying he'll warn the group of any approaching threats with a "Caw-CAW, Caw-KEE!" like Crane's. Crane momentarily gets a bit huffy ("Excuse me, when have I ever made that noise?"), but the payoff comes when Monkey is too distracted and lets the enemy get too close.
Po: (frustrated) Monkey!
Monkey: (Weakly) Eh-heh... caw-caw?
- Immediately followed by this:
Po: You! You're mine!
I'll tell you what's gonna be yours: my fist in your plush, cuddly, super-soft face! (Monkey and Crane drop in and take down the other two wolves) Uh oh
. (runs away)
- The funny exchange between Po and Shen when they first meet. (DVD Commentary states that this scene is the only scene that was done with two people in the recording room. Jack Black and Gary Oldman ladies and gents!)
Shen: The only reason you are still alive is that I find your stupidity mildly amusing.
Po: Well, thank you, but I find your evilness extremely annoying!
Shen: Who do you think you are, panda?
- There's also the bit where we had previously seen Shen rehearsing what he was going to say to Po, only for Po to interrupt his line with a casual greeting.
Shen: Greetings, panda. We meet at-
Po: Hey, how you doing?
Shen: (awkwardly) H-hey.
- "MONKEY! VIPER! MANTIS! CRANE! BUNNY!" Double Take by all involved.
- Po surrendering to the wolf army, while playing his little sleight of hand to get Mantis out of sight.
Po: Don't forget the little guy!
- Mantis again, when Shen reveals he has backup cannons. His response makes it sound like he's happy Shen has more.
Mantis: [upbeat] Oh no, he's got way more.
- Po's crazy dream about his parents abandoning him in favor of a radish. Who then proceeds to beat the crap out of Po.
- After Shen thinks Po has fallen to his doom:
Po:: Looking for me? (Shen turns, but doesn't see anything. A WTF look appears on his face and then Po finally appears.) Um...I said that too soon, didn't I?
- Right after Tigress tells Po that he's staying behind because she can't watch her friend be killed:
Crane: Hey, uh, maybe you can't watch me be killed?
Tigress: Stop being a wimp.
Monkey: Annnnd she's back.
- Shen having a Villainous Breakdown. Then we have this:
Shen: How did you do it?
Shen: Not that. How did you find peace? I took away your parents, everything! I scarred you for life!
Po: See, that's the thing Shen, scars heal.
Po: Oh yeah, what do scars do? They fade, I guess?
Shen: I don't care what scars do.
- This exchange:
Boss Wolf: Spread out! Search everywhere!
Wolf: What about over there?
Boss Wolf: Is "there" a part of "everywhere"?
Wolf: Uh...I guess...
Boss Wolf: THEN SEARCH THERE!
- Po's father making the monumental decision of... no longer using radishes.
- Croc gets thrown out of his cell during the struggle with Po. On seeing Tigress death-glaring at him, he nervously knocks on the door to be let back in.
- Also the moment where Po, Ox and Croc struggle with Ox exclaiming that they will stay in their cell...Cue the camera zooming back to show that Po is inside their cell and Ox and Croc are outside next to Tigress.
- Po frees the Furious Five from imprisonment during the climax.
Tigress: Impressive, Dragon Warrior. What's the plan?
Po: Step one: free the Five!
Viper: What's step two?
Po: Honestly I didn't think I'd make it this far.
- When Shen tells the wolf boss to light the cannon, he gets impatient and yells: "Well?! Light that... THING!" It sounds like Gary Oldman really wanted to swear and had a Last-Second Word Swap.