- The opening dream sequence:
Master Monkey: We should hang out.
- The very first lines of the series: "Legend tells of a legendary warrior, whose kung fu skills were the stuff of LEGEND!."
- "I see you like to chew! Maybe you should chew ON MY FIST!"
- "The warrior said nothing, for his mouth was full."
- The bandits who go blind from overexposure to Awesomeness. "My eyes!" "He's too awesome!"
- "There is no charge for awesomeness." (Beat.) "Or attractiveness."
- When the "Legendary Warrior" Po encounters the Furious Five:
"Legendary Warrior": Agreed.
- "I love Kung Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...!"
- The candle-blowing scene. Oogway has something important to tell Shifu, but decides to start blowing candles out... one... by... one. The only thing funnier than Oogway seemingly preparing to continue speaking only to keep blowing them out would have to be Shifu's understandably irritated expression.
- Shortly after that, Shifu and Oogway contemplate who will receive the Dragon Scroll:
Shifu: But who? Who is worthy to be entrusted with the secret to limitless power? To become...the Dragon Warrior?
Oogway: I don't know.
- On his first day of training, Po suggests they start with exercises suited to his level, like "level zero"; Shifu says there's no such thing. Later, Shifu gives an evaluation to Po's totally un-awesome display: "There is now a level zero."
- After Po smashes the urn of whispering warriors, the collected souls moan every time Po nudges the pieces.
- The acupuncture scene.
Tigress: OH, THAT IS IT! (prepares to slap him only to be stopped by Mantis)
- When Po suddenly makes a weird face at Tigress:
Mantis: Wait! My fault!! I accidentally tweaked his facial nerve!
(Po falls to the floor, revealing that Mantis has jammed at least a hundred acupuncture needles into his back.)
Mantis: And may... have also stopped his heart.
- Po's simple excuse of "getting a cookie" is priceless, as well as how surprised Shifu is by it.
- "Don't tell Monkey."
- It's made even more hilarious in the credit scenes; Monkey's looking for his almond cookies in the jar and finds them missing, while Po is outside, with the cookies in hand!
- The bit where Mantis tries to hold the bridge ropes by himself.
Mantis: Go! (grabs ropes, strains from holding them) AUGH, WHATWASITHINKING?!
- (imitating Shifu) "You will never be the Dragon Warrior unless you lose 500 pounds and brush your teeth!"
- "Ooohoohooohh! My tenders!"
- Po tells his father, "Honestly, sometimes I can't believe I'm actually your son..." immediately followed up by "Po, I think it's time I told you something I should have told you a long time ago... the Secret Ingredient of my Secret Ingredient Soup!".
- From Shifu: (eyes closed) Panda, we do not wash our pits in the Pool of Sacred Tears.
- The chopstick fight.
Po: I'm not hungry...Master.
- Awesome part? The whole scene is a reference to an old Jackie Chan movie.
- And at the end (after ALL the effort Po puts into trying to get the dumpling...):
- "It is not your destiny to defeat Tai Lung! It is his!" (points dramatically to the empty space where Po was standing) "Where'd he go?" (cut to Po running away, screaming like a little girl).
- The Hall of Warriors contains many revered kung fu artifacts but some of the things border on ridiculous:
- Right at the very end, Shifu thanks Po for bringing peace to the valley as well as to him, before he proceeds to slowly close his eyes:
Po: No no NO! Don't die, Master Shifu! Please!Shifu: (abruptly opens his eyes) I'm not dying, you idiot! ...I mean, Dragon Warrior. I am simply... at peace. Finally.Po: Oh. So... I should... stop talking?Shifu: If you can.Po: Oh. 'Kay. (long Beat) Wanna get something to eat?Shifu (with long-suffering sigh): Yah.
- Especially with how his eyes go wide open, implying that's Shifu's also a Big Eater.
- At the climax, Tai Lung hits Po with the nerve strike attack thingy and he keels over...only to start laughing when Tai Lung keeps punching him. "Stop it! I'm gonna pee! Don't!"
- From the tie-in video game: Po is hopelessly lost in a desert while trying to get back to the Jade Palace. He comes across Tai Lung's secret training ground and comes across Tai Lung himself (either him or an illusion, it isn't made clear).
Tai Lung: "Why have you come to my training ground?"Po: "Your tr- tr- Oh..."Tai Lung: "WHY!?"Tai Lung stares at him for a moment, then shoves him off the platform they're standing on.
- There's this bit near the end of Tai Lung's prison break. No dialogue, but it's still too funny for words.
Commander Vachir: (growls)Tai Lung: (growls)Zeng: (squeaks)
- In Po and Tai Lung's epic final battle, when Po tricks Tai Lung into biting his own tail. Cue adorable kitten squeak.
- Tai Lung's sheer disbelief at Po being The Chosen One.
- Tai Lung foreshadowing his eventual humiliation at the hands of Po: "What are you going to do, big guy? Sit on me?" Why yes. Yes, he is. Repeatedly. All the way down the stairs. For extra points, there is a loving slow-motion zoom at Tai Lung's shocked/pained/humiliated expression as Po squashes him at one point.
Po: "Don't tempt me."
- The beginning of Po and Tai Lung's fight where Tai Lung begins running toward Po in slow-motion. Cue Po getting an Oh Crap! face, then turning to run while shouting in slow-motion, "Whoa!"
- When Po and the others first learn that the Dragon Scroll has nothing but a reflective surface, Po tries to show it to Shifu. Shifu starts to refuse, claiming that he's not allowed to look at it - and then seconds later, he snatches it out of Po's hands and looks at it, opening and closing it a couple times to make sure he's not seeing things.
- An easy-to-miss one: during the Big "WHAT?!" sequence after Po is named the Dragon Warrior, the last person we're shown is Mr. Ping, who was previously outside the arena. So how'd he get in? He opened the door. Meaning all that work Po did to get into the arena was completely unnecessary.
- When Mr. Ping tells Po about the secret ingredient of his Secret Ingredient Soup, he starts with "There's something I should have told you a long time ago", which is the same line that he says when talking about finding Po in the sequel. There are two things this could mean. A, he intended to tell his son about his adoption, but chickened out at the last minute. Or B, he treats his Secret Ingredient Soup with the same seriousness as he does the matter of his son's adoption.