- The opening dream sequence:
Master Monkey: We should hang out.
- The very first lines of the series: "Legend tells of a legendary warrior, whose kung fu skills were the stuff of LEGEND!."
- "I see you like to chew! Maybe you should chew ON MY FIST!"
- "The warrior said nothing, for his mouth was full."
- The bandits who go blind from overexposure to Awesomeness. "My eyes!" "He's too awesome!"
- "There is no charge for awesomeness." (Beat.) "Or attractiveness."
- When the "Legendary Warrior" Po encounters the Furious Five:
"Legendary Warrior": Agreed.
- The whole scene-Narm Charm at it's finest.
- Mr. Ping says that once he knows the Secret Ingredient in the Secret Ingredient Noodle Soup, Po will take over the restaurant, just like Mr. Ping did from his father, his father did from his grandfather, who won it from a friend in a game of mahjong.
- "I love Kung Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...!"
- The candle-blowing scene. Oogway has something important to tell Shifu, but decides to start blowing candles out... one... by... one. The only thing funnier than Oogway seemingly preparing to continue speaking only to keep blowing them out would have to be Shifu's understandably irritated expression.
- Finally, Shifu uses his kung fu to blow them all out. Oogway looks a tiny bit surprised and disgruntled (and if you listen carefully, he blows one more time).
- Shortly after that, Shifu and Oogway contemplate who will receive the Dragon Scroll:
- On his first day of training, Po suggests they start with exercises suited to his level, like "level zero"; Shifu says there's no such thing. Later, Shifu gives an evaluation to Po's totally un-awesome displaynote : "There is now a level zero."
- After Po smashes the urn of whispering warriors, the collected souls moan every time Po nudges the pieces.
- The acupuncture scene.
Tigress: OH, THAT'S IT! (prepares to hit him only to be stopped by Mantis)
- When Po suddenly makes a weird face at Tigress:
Mantis: WAIT! MY FAULT! I accidentally tweaked his facial nerve!
(Po falls to the floor, revealing that Mantis has jammed at least a hundred acupuncture needles into his back.)
Mantis: And may... have also stopped his heart.
- Po's simple excuse of "getting a cookie" is priceless, as well as how surprised Shifu is by it. Also a Crowning Moment of Awesome considering that Po punched and kicked through the wooden cabinets and drawers, moving pretty agilely for food.
- "Don't tell Monkey."
- It's made even more hilarious in the credit scenes; Monkey's looking for his almond cookies in the jar and finds them missing, while Po is outside, with the cookies in hand!
- The bit where Mantis tries to hold the bridge ropes by himself.
Mantis: Go! (grabs ropes, strains from holding them) AUGH, WHATWASITHINKING?!
- (imitating Shifu) "You will never be the Dragon Warrior unless you lose 500 pounds and brush your teeth!"
- Followed up by Po continuing his impression with an unamused Shifu stainding right behind him.
- "Ooohoohooohh! My tenders!"
- Po tells his father, "Honestly, sometimes I can't believe I'm actually your son..." immediately followed up by "Po, I think it's time I told you something I should have told you a long time ago... the Secret Ingredient of my Secret Ingredient Soup!".
- From Shifu: (eyes closed) Panda, we do not wash our pits in the Pool of Sacred Tears.
- The chopstick fight.
- "It is not your destiny to defeat Tai Lung! It is his!" (points dramatically to the empty space where Po was standing) "Where'd he go?" (cut to Po running away, screaming like a little girl)
- The Hall of Warriors contains many revered kung fu artifacts but some of the things border on ridiculous:
- Right at the very end, Shifu thanks Po for bringing peace to the valley as well as to him, before he proceeds to slowly close his eyes:
Po: No no NO! Don't die, Master Shifu! Please!Shifu: (abruptly opens his eyes) I'm not dying, you idiot! ...I mean, Dragon Warrior. I am simply... at peace. Finally.Po: Oh. So... I should... stop talking?Shifu: If you can.Po: Oh. 'Kay. (long Beat) Wanna get something to eat?Shifu (with long-suffering sigh): Yah.
- Especially with how his eyes go wide open, implying that's Shifu's also a Big Eater.
- At the climax, Tai Lung hits Po with the nerve strike attack thingy and he keels over...only to start laughing when Tai Lung keeps punching him. "Stop it! I'm gonna pee! Don't!"
- While chasing the scroll (which is nothing but a long series of awesome and funny moments, often both at the same time) at one point it gets stuck in a high place, so Po imagines it as a giant cookie to reach it. Tai Lung's reaction sells it
Tai Lung: The scroll is giving him power!
- The funnier bit is realizing he's actually right. The scroll was meant to teach you that you are already special, you just have to understand it and bring it out. Po is using his own unique qualities to fight Tai Lung, which is exactly what the scroll was meant to teach.
- Another funny bit during this sequence is a Call-Back to the chopstick fight from earlier. Po is on stilts, Tai Lung is below him, and the Dragon Scroll is between them. Tai Lung is about to grab it when Po knocks over a cart full of woks and other cooking supplies and hides it under one with the stilts, then starts switching them around in a blinding-fast Shell Game. Then Tai Lung just up and cheats by doing a Ground Pound that tosses all the dishes into the air at once. Po's dismayed reaction to this is funny enough all on its own.
- From the tie-in video game: Po is hopelessly lost in a desert while trying to get back to the Jade Palace. He comes across Tai Lung's secret training ground and comes across Tai Lung himself (either him or an illusion, it isn't made clear).
Tai Lung: "Why have you come to my training ground?"Po: "Your tr- tr- Oh..."Tai Lung: "WHY!?"Tai Lung stares at him for a moment, then shoves him off the platform they're standing on.
- There's this bit near the end of Tai Lung's prison break. No dialogue, but it's still too funny for words.
Commander Vachir: (growls)Tai Lung: (growls)Zeng: (squeaks)
- In Po and Tai Lung's epic final battle, when Po tricks Tai Lung into biting his own tail. Cue adorable kitten squeak.
- Tai Lung's sheer disbelief at Po being The Chosen One.
- Tai Lung foreshadowing his eventual humiliation at the hands of Po: "What are you going to do, big guy? Sit on me?" Why yes. Yes, he is. Repeatedly. All the way down the stairs. For extra points, there is a loving slow-motion zoom at Tai Lung's shocked/pained/humiliated expression as Po squashes him at one point.
Po: "Don't tempt me."
- The beginning of Po and Tai Lung's fight where Tai Lung begins running toward Po in slow-motion. Cue Po getting an Oh, Crap! face, then turning to run while shouting in slow-motion, "Whoa!"
- When Po and the others first learn that the Dragon Scroll has nothing but a reflective surface, Po tries to show it to Shifu. Shifu starts to refuse, claiming that he's not allowed to look at it - and then seconds later, he snatches it out of Po's hands and looks at it, opening and closing it a couple times to make sure he's not seeing things.
- Tai Lung later does the same thing, as if he's checking another page.
- An easy-to-miss one: during the Big "WHAT?!" sequence after Po is named the Dragon Warrior, the last person we're shown is Mr. Ping, who was previously outside the arena. So how'd he get in? He opened the door. Meaning all that work Po did to get into the arena was completely unnecessary.
- When Mr. Ping tells Po about the secret ingredient of his Secret Ingredient Soup, he starts with "There's something I should have told you a long time ago", which is the same line that he says when talking about finding Po in the sequel. There are two things this could mean. A, he intended to tell his son about his adoption, but chickened out at the last minute. Or B, he treats his Secret Ingredient Soup with the same seriousness as he does the matter of his son's adoption.
- Master Oogway on Po being chosen as the Dragon Warrior: "There are no accidents."
Shifu: Yes, I know. You've said that already. Twice.
Oogway: Well, that was no accident, either!
Shifu: (muttering) Thrice.
- After Crane helps Po out of a split:
Po: Thanks.Crane: Don't mention it.Po: No, seriously...Crane: Ever.
- The rhino guard putting his hand over his mouth after he accidentally shoots Tai Lung's wrist restraint. Doubles as an Oh, Crap! moment.
- When Master Oogway is gently remonstrating with Master Shifu, reminding him to let go of the illusion of control, Shifu insists that there are things he can control!
Shifu: I can control when the fruit will fall! Hi-YAAA!
- He viciously side-kicks the tree, causing peaches to fall around him...and one to drop directly onto his head.