- Young Xehanort kicks Mr. Mew away... and it hits Riku, bouncing off his chest.
- Also when Sora pulls a Big Damn Heroes moment on Neku, Shiki is behind them in a pool, her legs kicking as she struggles up, with neither Sora nor Neku paying any sort of attention to this whatsoever.
- And, in a parallel scene with Riku, Beat, and Rhyme, they're having fun bantering while the Spellican is just sitting there, until eventually it gets pissed and shrieks at them before flying off.
- Later in the same trailer, just like in the movie, Goofy grabs Mickey, throws themselves off a tower through a window, and lands on a tree that catapults them back into the tower, knocking Pete's lackeys - the Beagle Boys - out of the tower instead, on the opposite side.
- Right before Riku runs into Young Xehanort makes you giggle a bit too.
Shiki: Over here! *runs off around the corner*
Riku: Hey! We should stick together!
Riku: (monotone) Perfect.
- Some of the Dream Eaters are made of this, particularly their names.
- Even the Dream Eaters have their silly moments. Especially the Sudo Neku doing a moonwalk.
- Pet your Ursa Circus enough and it'll do a manly flex, looking all tough before its arms and stomach sag to the floor. Made even funnier when it gives the player a sad/embarrassed look after this.
- The first time Riku and Shiki meet:
Shiki: Thank you for saving me. I'm Shiki, how 'bout you?
Shiki: Thanks Riku.
Riku: Sure. *walks away*
Shiki: (exasperated) Hey! That's it?! You chat up a girl and then just say "Sure," and walk off?
- The fact that Riku was almost acting like Neku in the Old Time. (This got lampshaded by Shiki).
- Right after:
Shiki: Aren't you my knight in shining armor? Well?
Riku: K-knight? You've got the wrong idea.
Shiki: (exasperated) Ohmigosh, I was so just kidding. You get out much?
- This whole scene has meta-funny written all over it. Turns out all those fanfics of Riku being a ladies man were very wrong.
- Upon running into Ansem, Seeker Of Darkness, Riku is shocked. However, once he mentions darkness to his old host, Riku swiftly replies that he could write a book on the subject, lampshading his overuse of that word.
- Small bit of Mood Whiplash, but hilarious nonetheless: after Riku restores Sora's shattered heart, he wakes up... and Sora, Donald, and Goofy are having a tea-party, but you don't see Sora's face until he turns around. The punch: Sora is wearing Groucho-Glasses and a Party hat.
- In the ending, Lea mentions how he wanted to make his Big Damn Heroes moment Keyblade in hand, to make it even cooler, but he just couldn't get it to materialize. Just as he wonders if it's in the flick of the wrist or something, there it pops up, right in his hand. Cue "Oh." from Lea and a Big "WHAT?!" (Or rather, "Big EEEEH?!") from everyone else in the room (aside from Yen Sid, who still looks shocked).
- Slightly earlier, Sora and Riku give a Big "WHAT?!" ("YOU!?" in the English Dub) in response to Lea saying he came to Yen Sid's tower to wield a keyblade. It's the way their eyes bug out and the camera focus that really gets you.
- Even funnier if you took Lea's dull surprise "Oh" as more a begrudged "Oh, NOW you work."
- Even the in game story summary is confused by this development. "Lea, however, was still trying to get the knack of summoning his own Keyblade. [A paragraph break that feels very much like a Beat] His....what?"
- When there's serious shit going on in the Organization XIII throne room with about 13 different Xehanorts, Riku and Mickey held captive by Xehanort's Guardian, and a comatose Sora, Donald and Goofy just randomly warp in, pulling off a Big Damn Heroes moment. What they say, along with their expressions makes it hilarious:
Donald: Were we supposed to do that?
- They fell on the Guardian's head! How much more hilarious does it need to be?
- During the second visit to Traverse Town, Riku finds Rhyme and Beat fighting the Spellican. They start talking to each other to the point where they start ignoring the creature. Cue angry trembling, and finally an epic freak out on the Spellican's part, shrieking angrily, striking the ground with lightning and summoning enemies.
- The Spellican gets another moment at the beginning of the Symphony of Sorcery world for Sora. As Mickey dramatically reenacts Fantasia, Sora and the Spellican have a brief staredown in sync to the music - before Sora gets smacked, head-on, into unconsciousness by it.
- The Holey Moley messing with Riku in the Country of the Musketeers.
- Crosses over with Funny Background Event, but when Axel/Lea has woken up and is realizing that he's a somebody again, in the background you can see Lexaeus/Aeleus (of all people!) staggering and stumbling about!
- Lea offhandedly wonders could Braig and Isa have ended up in another world and Ienzo breaks off into a borderline-Infodump explanation of why it's unlikely. Learning from his mistake, Lea shuts him up before he can start again the next time this is about to happen.
Ienzo: Well, you see...
Ienzo: (confusedly tilts his head)
- It's Lea now, guys...
Riku: Why are you here, Axel?
Lea: No, I told you my name's— Agh, whatever, Axel, fine.
- Sora having issues not addressing the King by his title in The Country of the Musketeers and Symphony of Sorcery.
Sora: King Mic-I gotta stop that. Mickey-what can I do to save you?
- Randomly making two phrases clash with each other in the fight against Ansem SOD.
Ansem SOD: Can't protect anyone!
Riku: (Uses Curaga) Yeah.
- Take your pick of Dream Eater Link Actions for Sora — Him bouncing up and down on Meow Wow to blast enemies with the shockwaves of its landing, Kooma Panda spinning him around by the leg as he just holds out the Keyblade, riding Yoggy Ram and spinning through the air to attack. Perhaps the best case, certain Dual Links with Meow Wow have it inhaling around it to suck up the other Spirit and grow to giant size...at which point the attack is just like their normal Link, the giant Meow Wow bouncing up and down on the ground to squash enemies as Sora hangs on for the ride.
- In Traverse Town, when Sora asks Neku's name, Dream Eaters pop up.
Neku: Dream Eaters!
Sora: That's a weird name.
Neku: Not me, them.
- This precious moment in The Grid:
Kevin Flynn: Where are you going?
Sora: I'm going after CLU.
Kevin Flynn: Do you even know where he is?
Sora: Nope, no idea.note
- Also in The Grid, a tense conversation with Xemnas occurs. He then says possibly the goofiest thing that character has ever said - "Make sure the label matches the box." Said in that ever serious tone of his, as if it's the most important thing he's ever said.
- After beating the boss in Prankster's Paradise, Sora lands in the water with Monstro right in front of him! The whale begins to sneeze as the teenager franticly tries to swim away with a laughably terrified face. One sneeze later, Sora is sent flying while screaming like a girl (in a rare moment when we actually hear the otherwise fearless boy scream).
- Joshua is back and is still as delightfully snarky as ever:
- His conversation with Sora at the end of the first Traverse Town visit:
Sora: You know Riku!?
Joshua: Yeah, I'm kind of omniscient.
- When he meets Riku in the second visit to Traverse Town, Riku keeps figuring out plot points before Josh has a chance to explain them, earning a "Bravo" each time.
Riku: So, you need me in the plaza?
Joshua: Wow. I'm running out of "Bravos".
- The first of those "Bravos" at beginning of that conversation:
Joshua: I was hoping one of you could take care of it.
Riku: When did Sora get here?
Joshua: Bravo, Riku. Why can't he be this quick on the uptake?
Riku: Yeah, well, Sora's a little... um...
- After Phoebus is incapacitated by Dream Eaters, Riku offers to go stop Frollo in his stead.
Phoebus: I gotta tell you, this is embarrassing—having to rely on a kid.
- Speaking of The Hunchback of Notre Dame, the mere fact that Frollo discovers a giant, terrifying abomination that swears its Undying Loyalty to him...and immediately assumes that God granted him that power to kill all the Romani people. It's not only darkly hilarious, it's also completely in-character for him!
- Similarly, Frollo declaring himself a "virtuous man" whilst literally radiating an evil aura.
- During Sora's side, the gargoyles start talking. Sora reacts as if stone creatures are the weirdest thing he's ever seen. Bear in mind, Sora has seen worlds where skeletons can walk around on their own, he's seen giant wormholes of pure magic in the sky, he's seen his entire world been eaten by darkness and then returned, just last year he fought a giant mecha-dragon that used to be a castle alongside his best buddy Riku while they rode on a magic motorbike through a world of pure nothing, but no. Talking statues are strange.