The origin of Usnavi's name.
"It was engraved on a passing ship the day your family came! Your father said 'Usnavi! That's what we'll name the baby!'"
"It really said US Navy, but hey! I worked with what they gave me, okay?"
- "How do you get this gold shit off?! D:"
- Usnavi at the club. Let's just say when he says he doesn't get out much...it shows.
- "She was my babysitter first!", "Does your cousin dance?" "...Like a drunk Chita Rivera", and many other lines by Sonny.
"I'm the #1 earner, the fastest learner, my boss can't keep me on the damn back burner!"
"Yes he can!"
- Usnavi in "In The Heights" when he gives directions on how to get to Washington Heights, especially when Lin-Manuel Miranda directs the "test ya later" line at an audience member
"You must be thinkin'
"I'm up shit's creek
I never been north of ninety-
Well you must take the A Train
Even farther than Harlem
To northern Manhattan and maintain
Get off at 181st, and take the escalator
I hope you're writing this
Down, I'm gonna test ya later"
- Several lines in "96,000," especially "Yo yo yo yo yo: I'm sorry, is that an answer? Shut up, go home, and pull your damn pants up!"
- Or "Damn, we only jokin'. Stay broke, then."