- The first lines of the movie are pretty funny albeit a bit foreboding.
Ben: Typical of Victor Von Doom to build a 30-foot statue of himself.
- Ben's reaction after finding out that he's working under Johnny.
Ben: I cannot take orders from the underwear model.
- Reed walks away from Ben after Ben tries to point out (again) that Reed and Sue are meant for each other.
Ben: Do I have to do everything myself?
- After Johnny falls off his snowboard and lights on fire, melting the snow around him into water. The scene ends rather "suggestively".
- Later, Johnny's walking around wearing (almost) nothing while showing off his new fire powers.
Now picture that... But everywhere!
It was... Everywhere! (beat)
Reed: The cloud has fundamentally altered our DNA.
Johnny: (laughs with the giddy excitement of a child) COOL!
- Ben sitting on the Brooklyn Bridge moping.
Ben: Oh yeah, Ben, few days in space, it'll be great, what's the worst that could happen?
- Then he prevents a man from jumping off the bridge with a single sentence.
Ben: You think you got problems?
- After Ben rescues the driver of the truck that hit him by lifting the entire seat out of the truck with the driver still strapped in, he finds himself being held at gunpoint by a half dozen cops.
Lead cop: Ok, ... just put ... the man ... in the seat ... down.
- Ben is depressed because his fiancée has just dumped him at the conclusion of the incident on the bridge while Johnny is doing a serious inspection of Ben's head.
- When Johnny, after failing several times to get Ben to slap himself in the face with the hand covered in shaving cream, finally succeeds.
- What's even funnier is the music in the background and how Johnny throws his hands up in the air and his expression of success.
- The scene when the gang is watching Johnny on TV at the Moto-X Games.
Reporter: So, what are your superhero names?
Johnny: They call me the Human Torch. Ladies call me Torch.
Reporter: What about the rest of the team?
Johnny: (shows a picture of Sue) That's the Invisible Girl.
Reporter: What about your leader, Reed Richards? I hear you call him Mr. Fantastic.
Ben: Could've been worse.
Reed: I guess.
- Reed does get a little upset about Johnny's next comment.
X Games Reporter: Is it true what they say about him? That he can expand *any* part of his anatomy?
Johnny: Well, I've always found him to be a little limp.
- Ben enters the lobby and bumps into Johnny.
: Hey! Look what the marketing guys did! Look, check it out, listen, listen, you'll love this... (holds up a little Thing doll that says, "It's clobberin' time!"
in a squeaky voice)
Johnny: It's catchy, right?
- The typical reaction of most people when they see Ben for the first time after he becomes the Thing.
- When Ben wakes up in hospital after the incident at the Space Station, Johnny is there, telling him that "everyone else" is fine, that the doctors and plastic surgeons did "everything humanly possible". The audience think that he's become The Thing, but it turns out to be just a prank by Johnny when Ben actually sees his reflection. Crosses the Line Twice, but still.
Johnny: Unfortunately, the doctors just couldn't do anything to fix your face.